Pizza, Nightmare, Kisses

"Can you please stop with that?" Camila asked looking at Lauren's hands. The two were sitting side by side by a table in the meeting room of the company both worked. One important meeting had just finished and the two were cheking on some documents together and alone in the room.

"With what?" Lauren asked and looked at Camila, who was looking down at the paper sheets on her hands now.

"Your hands." Camila said simply without looking to Lauren.

"What's up with my hands?" Lauren asked staring at Camila's profile. The woman's hair tucked behind her ear to don't fall over the papers.

"You know what's up with your hands."

"No, I don't." Lauren lied and shrugged.

"Lauren." Camila rolled her eyes.

"What? You miss them?" Lauren whispered going a bit closer to Camila's ear.

"Shut up." The young woman said, indifferent, and pushed Lauren away.

"What?" Lauren chuckled. "It's true."

"No, it's not." Camila shook her head. Still avoiding looking into the green eyes staring at her.

"Okay, so why do they bother you?" Lauren asked and raised her brows, waiting for Camila to create a good response. She knew her hands did things to the brown eyed.

"Because... it's distracting." Camila said simply again and her eyes glanced at Lauren's hands on top of the table still distracting her.

Lauren was always playing with her own fingers, rubbing them on the edge of chairs or tables. Sliding her rings over her slim fingers up and down, rubbing her palms on her knees and thighs, stroking her neck and collarbones lightly with her fingertips and nails and Camila couldn't leave all that unnoticed. She had a thing for those elegant hands. - Who wouldn't? -

"And I ask again... why would be distracting if you weren't paying attention... and missing them?" Lauren asked, her index finger circulating around her thumb ring. Camila looked at it quickly and gulped before diverting her stare to the documents again.

"Because you're always moving them and it's distracting to any one."

"Bullshit." Lauren chuckled.

"Ok." Camila shrugged and kept the attention on what she was doing. Lauren let it go for a few minutes.

"They miss you too." She said as she brushed a thin strand of hair bugging on Camila's eye, which the woman didn't do herself because she was too focused.

"What?" Camila asked distracted and slapped Lauren's hand away of her face, what made the green eyed giggle.

"My hands, and my fingers." Lauren answered in a lower tone and Camila finally looked into her eyes.

"You should have thought about that before calling Normani to travel with you and not me." Camila raised her brows, still mad about that. Lauren had gone to a work trip one week before and instead of Camila being chosen to go with her, Normani, their co-worker, was. Camila didn't like that because Lauren was the one who could pick the partner to the sudden trip to Miami, that lasted two days.

"I've told you a hundred times I didn't know you were one of the options to go with me! It was all so sudden..." Lauren said, annoyed.

"You should have checked." Camila shrugged, irritated.

"We're not having this conversation again." Lauren shook her head.

"We're not having any conversations again." Camila added.