G!P Adventures: Pornstars *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

“Yea baby I’m going to fucking cum all over those big tits.” Lauren said harshly as she spanked the moaning girl.

“Yes please fuck me harder Master!” The light brunette girl begged as Lauren thrusted harder. “I’m going to cu- FUCK!” 

The green eyed girl moaned out as she felt the girls pussy walls tightening all over her erect cock, making her feel even closer to her own orgasm.

Pulling out, Lauren moaned as she jerked off her dick in front of the now kneeling girl. “Play with those tits, baby. Beg for my fucking cum”

"Oh please cum on me, Master Lauren!” The short girl waited as she kept jiggling her own set of tits. “I want your fucking cum right here on me-”

“Shut up and take it!” Lauren finally felt her orgasm spurt out of her, grabbing the a fist full of hair backwards. “I’m cumming!” The white juices flew from her friend, landing perfectly where she wanted it. “Suck my cock, bitch." 

The girl did what she was told, putting her lips on Lauren’s dick and sucking it as it went limp. 

"And… cut!” The director called out, causing the two girls on the set to go back to normal. “And that’s a wrap. The next shoot will be in two hours people! Jauregui, do you think you’ll be ready in time?”

Lauren looked down at her bare body which just gave it’s first load of the day. “I think I’ll be good to go Liam” She told the director.

“Good! Everyone be back here at 6 pm!” He said, twirling his arm around so the crew will continue their duties. 

Lauren helped her co-worker up from her kneeling position on the ground.

“You’re even better than what the rest of the girls say.” The woman said, picking up her shirt.

“Thanks” Lauren innocently smiled. “What was your name again?”

“Ally. Ally Hernandez” She introduced herself once more. “Call me some time and maybe we could do this again… off screen.” Ally winked and went back to the dressing room.

Lauren felt in power again. After every ‘movie’ she makes, she gets the girls number and whenever she got bored off set she would call them. 

It’s been this way ever since Lauren was 18, three years ago. One random day she was asked on the street to be in a movie, not knowing that it’d be just for adults online. When they got to their hotel room, she was surprised once the woman took her clothes off. 

Once they found out about Lauren’s not-so-little ‘friend’, they asked her to do more movies and that’s how she made a living. 

Now she lives full time in Los Angeles, doing what every man dreams of: fucking hot girls every day and even partying with all of them on the weekends doing god knows what. 

Of course she had to get use to being naked in front of people, but who cares? They all loved seeing the one and only Lauren Jauregui. 

"Aye, Lauren!” The green eyed girls closest friend came over to talk. 

“Hey Austin” She politely greeted. “Did you guys just finish your scene?”

“Yea she wasn’t the best but dude, she had the best pair of lips I have ever had the pleasure of feeling” He winked, playfully nudging Lauren. “But actually, Liam was just telling me how he wants us to go on the street to find some girls.”