Gaming Nights

“I’m done Camila.”

She looked at her girlfriend with wide eyes “What do you mean ‘you’re done’?”

“I mean I’m done, Camz. I’m not doing this anymore.”

The brunette just sat there with a hurt expression etched on her face. “B-but wha… why?” She finally asked in nothing more than a whisper.

The older girl sighed and looked away not wanting to give in again. “You know why Camila, I’m tired and I seriously don’t feel like fighting with you anymore.”

She stood up to leave but the brown eyed girl, with a last shred of hope, stood up as well and grabbed her wrist turning her around. “Come on Laur, don’t do this” When the raven haired girl didn’t look up she went in with all she had left. “I’ll do whatever you want if I can’t go through with it, just please give me one more chance.” She begged.

At those words Lauren finally looked up into the hopeful eyes of the girl that she had fallen in love with and that was all it took. With a smirk slowly but surely forming into her lips, she arched an eyebrow and said “Whatever I want?”

Camila stood there, a little taken aback, not knowing if that would actually work. She quickly recovered her composure and stepped closer to her, intertwining their fingers and with a smile breathing out a “Yeah” and biting her lip.

A shit eating grin quickly formed on Lauren’s face and next thing she knew she was thrown back on the couch along with a controller tossed onto her lap. Lauren plopped down next to her crossing her legs, grabbing her own controller and meeting her gaze with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “Game on Cabello.”

Saturdays were their sacred days, their lazy days. Where they would sleep in and cuddle or lounge around watching Netflix or, if they were in the mood, going to the beach. But the most important one of all, it contained their gaming nights.

It’s always been gaming night, ever since they started dating on Lauren’s senior year of high school. They would sit down in either of their home’s living room floor with a mass of pillows and blankets, two controllers, a container of soda, two water bottles and as much junk food as they could find.

And not much has changed.

None of them had any serious work to do and the cramming sessions were always left for Sundays or even in the week if they had been slacking during class. You see, they’re both very intelligent girls but one of them has this thing where she always tries to beat the other at any video game they’ve ever play. That girl’s name, is Camila Cabello.

She’s a stubborn little nugget but once in a while that stubbornness gets her a win or two, and not just because her girlfriend lets her.

It is currently half past midnight and they’ve been playing ‘Marvel vs. Capcom 3’ for an hour. Given that, before they even put that game on, they had been playing ‘COD’ and ‘Injustice’.

A couple of make out sessions were present in between games. Sometimes in the midst of one, which caused them to blush profusely when a fourteen year old boy yelled at them through the headset for making him lose, followed by a fit of giggles when they disconnected.

But this was normal between them. It was part of their relationship.  

Although you’d think that after three years into it and having the same routine, one of them would get tired of it, and mostly of losing. But nope. Not happening.

Once again they were picking their characters for their -hopefully for Lauren’s sake- final battle.

Lauren always chose the same characters: Deadpool, Storm and Dante. Unlike Camila who always mixed it up but always had Spiderman as the lead. This time she chose, along with Spiderman, Ironman and Wolverine. They both had a preference for the marvel character but who could blame them?

“I really don’t get why you want to keep playing. It’s obvious you’re not gonna beat me.” Lauren chuckled.

Camila just looked at her for a brief moment before shrugging and smiling while turning back to the screen. “I dunno.”

She did know why though. It was because of the way Lauren looked when she was playing. The way her eyebrows furrowed when she was concentrated. The way she would sometimes bite her lip or slightly leave her mouth open.

Maybe it was the way she would move and jump around along with the controller when she was exited or frustrated. The way the light of the television and the special effects would make her eyes shine like emerald stones laid out in the sun.

Or the way she would smile and laugh when she came out victorious, even if it was at the expense of the brunette’s pride.

So yes, she did know. It was because she was enthralled by the way her girlfriend looked while playing. But she would never tell her that. It was too cheesy and embarrassing in her own eyes, so she kept that her little secret for as long as she could.

The game started and in less than sixty seconds, Lauren had lost Storm and Camila had already lost two of her characters and was left with a puny Spiderman. She held off for a little longer. It was the only character she knew how to manage completely.

But when Lauren let out a little squeal when she lost Deadpool, she looked back at her girlfriend with nothing but adoration in her eyes at the sound. And just like that Spidey was as good as dead.

YES!” The green eyed girl dropped the controller onto her lap and threw her hands up “I win-“ She pointed at the brunette “-you lose” She threw herself on top of her in a fit of giggles then looked down at her girlfriend with a smirk on her face. “I thought you were really gonna beat me there for a second. Now give me what I want.”

Camila looked away trying to hide the smile on her face “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

The raven haired beauty cupped her cheek, turned her head and leaned down “Oh I think you do.” Her mouth came crashing down onto her girlfriend’s lips in a bruising kiss and just like that, another intense make out session was in play. Both girls pulled back when oxygen became a necessity.

Diving back in the kisses became slower, softer but at the same time more passionate. There was no battle for dominance. Their tongues moved in sync with one another like so many times before Lauren at some point started grinding down in search for some much needed friction in between her legs.

Every stroke into her mouth gave Lauren a peak into what she thinks is what being in heaven feels like. She grabbed Camila’s bottom lip in between her teeth, causing a small moan to be released from the back of the brunette’s throat. She gave her one last lingering kiss. Ghosting her lips over Camila’s after she pulled back for air.

The brunette was left leaning up wanting more and groaned when she felt that Lauren kept moving back. But when she opened her eyes and saw her smiling she was struck by an air of confidence. She grabbed onto her and in a swift move, had her pinned down onto the couch while straddling her.

She started leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses up her neck and into her ear she whispered “And what exactly is it that you want?”

Nibbling on her earlobe she heard Lauren release a shaky breath. Knowing that they both shared a biting kink, she moved down to the green eyed girl’s pulse point and sucked harshly earning a loud moan in response. Soothing it over with her tongue, proudly leaving a mark, she pulled back locking her eyes with her favorite emerald orbs noticing the hooded gaze that for sure matched her own.

“What do you want baby?” She was slightly shocked when she heard the lust in her own voice but shook it off and went with it.

When Lauren didn’t respond, and just laid there looking into her eyes while catching her breath she brought her hand down and cupped the older girl’s center, finally earning a reaction. She gasped which quickly turned into a moan when Camila pressed down and practically growled at her “What do you want me to do Laur?”

Shit I- Fuck me Camz, please.”

Finally getting the reaction she was looking for she smirked “Oh I’ll do more than that, you won’t even remember your own fucking name after I’m done.” She leaned down once again and kissed her girlfriend thinking: okay so this is definitely my favorite part of gaming night.