Mad or Nah? *

*Sexual Content*

Two hours and seventeen minutes. That's how late Lauren was to pick up Camila from her tutoring session at the library. Two hours and seventeen minutes that all Camila's calls and texts went unanswered. Two hours and seventeen minutes that Camila had been sitting outside the library waiting. She was beyond pissed to say the least. She'd told the girl she was tutoring that she didn't need a ride because her lovely girlfriend would be there. She was sure to explode once she saw Lauren; she had no reason to be late.

As if the girl read her mind, Lauren's car pulled up. Camila stood, arms crossed debating on whether or not she wanted to get in. Lauren let the passenger window down, "Babe c'mon. I'm sorry I was late. I promise I'll explain when we get back to your house."

"I don't want an explanation," Camila voiced, finally making her way to the car and situating herself inside. "I just want to go home." Lauren nodded as she watched Camila pull her seatbelt on and decided it was best to pull off before continuing their talk. Lauren honestly thought it was hot when Camila was pissed at her, but that wasn't her intention today.

After a couple minutes of silence between the girls, Lauren spoke up again. "Look babe, I'm seriously sorry for being late," She reached over to grab Camila's hand but the girl smacked it away. Lauren shook her head, "Camila..I'm sorry, why're acting like this?" she asked glancing over at the girl.

"Lauren just leave me alone, I'm not trying to fucking argue." Camila stated simply, while unbuckling her seat belt.

"I'm not trying to argue with you either, I'm trying to fucking apologize and you're being an ass about it." Lauren argued.

"K, you know what? Since I'm being an "ass" I think I'm going to sit in the back." Camila replied, crawling through the opening of the seats and into the backseat.

"Camz, get your ass back in the front seat! I said I was sorry." Lauren yelled as Camila situated herself in the back. Ignoring her requests and apologies, Camila continued to look out the window. She felt Lauren's emerald eyes peering at her through the rearview mirror. She figured she could ignore Lauren until they reached her house, even though her anger had subsided a bit. That is, until the car came to a complete stop in bumper-to-bumper traffic that looked like it went on for miles. "Camila, if you don't get up here I'm coming back there."

Camila scoffed not sparing Lauren a glance, "You wouldn't." She heard Lauren switch the car's gear into park and unbuckle her seatbelt. Before she had time to react, Lauren was climbing into the back motioning towards her. Camila's back was against the window as the older girl reached for her legs.

"L-Lauren, what the fuck are you doing?" Camila questioned as she watched Lauren position herself above her.

Lauren ignored her, her hands lifting the back of Camila's thighs as she pushed her further into the backseat's window. Reaching for her zipper, Camila's head shook as she covered Lauren's hands in an attempt to stop her. She wasn't going to do this while they were stuck in traffic.

Smacking at her hands lightly, Lauren finally got the button undone before snatching the girl's jeans down. After getting them to her ankles, she removed her boots before tossing them into the front seat. Camila's thighs produced goose bumps as Lauren ran her fingers over the thin fabric separating her from the girl's second pair of lips. Camila felt herself gush at her touch, clutching her fists as her eyes clamped shut.

"Laur..." Camila let out lowly, wanting to tell her something, but her brain wasn't cooperating.

"Stop talking Camz."

Again, she ignored her weak attempt at getting his attention as he used his index finger to move her underwear fabric to the side. She tingled at the feel of air against her exposed center, almost hearing her heart drop into her stomach as Lauren's tongue ran through her damp folds.

"Fuckk." Camila let out a throaty moan, the back of her legs resting on Lauren's back.

Lauren chuckled against her flesh, using a finger to pull one of her folds to the side and she watched in slight amazement as she disappeared between her thighs. Lauren's tongue trailed along the side of her love, using a second finger to slide into her tunnel. She shook her thighs briefly wanting to scream out over The Weeknd's "Wicked Games" playing in the background. Thrusting her lower half into Lauren face, she accepted, keeping up a rhythm as her teeth nibbled at her folds teasingly before covering them with her thick tongue.

The way Lauren had her paralyzed against the window, her actions making her want to scream, tell Lauren to stop, and push her head further between her legs all at the same time. The traffic outside was drowned out by the sounds of her intentional sucking noises and Camila's whimpers of ecstasy.

Hitting the back of her head against the window, she gripped for something, anything to balance out the vast amount of ecstasy she was experiencing. One of her hands gently gripped Lauren's hair, encouraging her to continue. Upon her arrival at her clit, Camila felt her body shake, completely in Lauren's control. Shaking her head, she hummed, nothing she could do enough to decrease pleasure. Lauren's tongue flicked against her tender clit, all while thrusting what now felt like two fingers through her tunnel. Her pace never let up and she was certain she'd ignite an anxiety attack if she didn't. Lauren was far too good at this, her fingers seeming to know exactly where to go; conscious of all the breaking points her frame possessed.

"Laur... pleaseeee." Camila whined, arching her back as she attempted to scoot away from her though she used one of her hands to slide her center further into her face.

"Tell me that you forgive me then." Lauren mumbled into her.

Curling her toes, she cursed as Lauren began roughly circling her middle, paying no attention to how sensitive it was or how the slightest flick from her tongue brought her frame into convulsions. Squirming, she moaned loudly, unconsciously meeting the rhythm of her fingers with her lower half. Heat was rising in the car as she attempted to utter something; anything that would be perceived to her girlfriend as English. She felt her body shake as her peak was reached, but Lauren continued with her devious acts, never even slowing down enough for her to recover from it.

"L-Laur..I-I," Camila started, but was unable to focus on anything other than the immense pleasure she was feeling.

"You what?" Lauren asked, her mouth reattaching to Camila's clit and sucking on it harshly; her eyes never leaving Camila's.

"Shiiiit," the girl let out, "I forgive you!" She screamed as another wave of pleasure hit her. Completely out of breath, she watched as Lauren finally let up and removed herself from Camila's thighs.

Lauren licked her lips, staring at the disheveled girl, lying under her. "Are you coming back up front now?" She tried to ask with a straight face, but ended up bursting with laughter while moving back into the driver's seat just as traffic began to move.

"Fuck you."