Blackmailed *

Lauren G!P

*Sexual Content*

The small brunette paced back and forth, peeping between the bleacher stairs  every now and then. She was waiting on someone, a certain green eyed freak who could ruin her life by pressing the send button on her phone. Camila was in her room getting dressed when fucking Lauren Jauregui decided to take pictures of the half naked girls, Camila had forgot that their windows were literally a tree branch away and that the girl was a huge pervert. A week filled with Camila threatening the green eyed freak and Lauren blackmailing Camila they had finally come to an agreement, well Lauren did. 

“You came, good girl Cabello” Her brown eyes rolled as Lauren stopped a feet away from her, hands stuffed into her jeans pocket. Green eyes stared up and down the brunette’s body making the girl shiver in discomfort. Camila had only gone as far as pecking someone on the lips, never had she ever thought that she would be doing this.

“Well i didn’t really have a choice Jauregui” Camila spat out, letting out a frustrated sigh as the girl in front of her chuckled softly. Lauren pushed passed Camila and leaned back against the wall, shrugging off her grey zip up before dropping it at her feet clad with black combat boots.

“Wouldn’t want those designer jeans to get dirty, right Cabello ?” Glaring at the green eyed girl she slowly walked the few feets towards Lauren, gulping when she noticed the hand on her crotch. She took a deep breath in and pulled her brown locks together before tying them into a ponytail. Camila glared into those green eyes one more time before dropping to her knees, landing on the grey hoodie.

“Come on, i haven’t got all day” Camila unbuckled the girl’s leather belt before gripping the silver button on the jeans, popping it open. Her eyes lifted from the girl’s jeans and met her green eyes, glaring up at a smirking Lauren. The girl thrusted her hips forward and groaned as Camila’s hand slapped against her crotch.

“Watch it asshole, don’t push it” With another eye roll she turned her attention back to the girl’s jeans, pulling the denim down until it hit her ankles. She stared at the girl’s boxers and her eyes went sligthly wide at the visible bulge poking through the black material.

“Are you going to keep staring or are you actually going to do something” Lauren spoke up, the corner of her mouth pulled up as the girl’s fingers gripped the elastic band of her boxers. A small gasp fell from Lauren’s mouth as the boxers were yanked down and her erection was met with the soft breeze. Looking down she was met with a wide eyed Camila.

“No way back now, Cabello” She watched the girl close her eyes and open them a second later, a shaky hand came into view when it neared Lauren’s throbbing cock as it leaked pre-cum. Camila’s hand gripped the rock hard penis at the base and squeezed lightly, her hand flying off as a moan came out of the girl’s mouth.

“Fuck Cabello, don’t stop now” Her hand moved towards the penis again and gripped it at it’s base again, slowly stroking it up and down with her eyes tightly closed. She can’t believe she was giving the most fucked up person in the school a blow job, Camila prayed in her head that everyone was too busy witht their lunch.

“Shit…” She heard Lauren mumble and cracked one eye open, her other eye followed as she watched the girl lean her head back against the wall with her bottem lip captured between her teeth. With another deep breath Camila leaned forward, placing her lips on the head of the hard-on.

“Fucking hell, finally” Lauren gasped out as the kneeling girl’s tongue swirled around the tip of her penis. Her hips thrusted forward as her hand gripped Camila’s ponytail, twirling the brown locks between her fingers before tugging on them softly. Camila pulled away and turned her head to spit.

“I hate you so much” The girl threw out before taking the thick meat between her lips again. Truth was, she hated herself. She hated herself for the dampness between her legs, she had to admit that the green eyed girl was kind of attractive but the hate she had towards her was too much.

“A-Are you sure you haven’t done this before Cabello because you seem like a pr- Holy shit” The green eyed girl cut herself off as Camila’s teeth sunk into her meat, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt her release near. Lauren definitely had a kink for biting.

Lauren knew by now, out of all the blowjobs she had this has to be the best. Well second, you can’t beat a girl with a tongue piercing. Her fingers gripped Camila’s hair tie and let her brown locks fall down before letting her hands grip the girl’s hair as her abs tighten.

“Shit, i’m gonna blow” With one last suck she came straight into the girl’s mouth who had Lauren’s penis in her mouth with a tight grip. Camila took the last rope of the girl’s cum in before realeasing the now soft cock out of her mouth. She watched the meat fall flat between the girl’s legs and was shocked at the length even when it was not erect. Reaching down she pulled up her boxers along with her jeans before buckling her belt, watching as Camila lifted herself up wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand.

“You didn’t have to swallow it but that was very hot” Lauren chuckled when she was fixed with yet another glare. She leaned back against the wall and reached into her jeans pocket, pulling out her phone. Opening her photo gallery she selected the pictures she had of Camila and turned the phone towards the girl as she hit the delete button.

“I hope you choke on your next meal you fucking piece of shit” A clot of spit landed next to the green eyed girl’s boot before the shorter girl stormed off leaving Lauren behind with a huge grin on her lips, pulling out another phone out of her jacket pocket. Little did Camila know, Lauren had send all the pictures to her other phone.