Backseat Serenade *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Camila and Lauren were holding hands as they walked across the pier. Camila was slightly cold, snuggled right up to her girlfriend, nuzzling her shoulder gently, “We need to get back to the car! It’s so cold, Lauren,” she whined, snuggling into her even more. Lauren giggled and kissed the top of her head, tugging Camila along a little harder, “We’re almost there, right? We’re almost to the car?”

“Yes, yes, we’re almost there. It’s not my fault you forgot to bring a jacket. I’m cold too! If I’d brought a jacket, I would be able to give it to you, but I didn’t, and therefore I cannot,” she laughed loudly, “But as soon as we’re in the car, we’ll turn it on and wait for it to heat up before we go okay? And in the mean-time… I’ll just have to snuggle you, right?”

“Riiiiiiight,” Camila laughed, squeezing Lauren’s hand tightly. She sighed in frustration, wishing that they could be back at the car. Sure she was cold. But she was mainly in the mood to get Lauren into the backseat of that car so she could-

“Camila, are you even paying attention to me? I said walk a little faster, the car is just up there,” she laughed, looking down at Camila, who was obviously stuck in her own little world inside her precious little mind, “Why do you have that look on your face, hm? What’re you thinking about, there?”

Camila smirked and shook her head, “Nothing! I just wanna get back to the car. Because you’re looking deliciously adorable tonight. And I wanna get back to the car. Okay?” she said, matter-of-factly, letting go of Lauren’s hand and crossing her arms across her chest. Lauren rolled her eyes and quickly smacked Camila’s ass, laughing loudly, “Hey! No that’s not fair, you caught me off guard!”

“Your problem, not mine. We’re almost there, so I was just getting a little bit of a head start, hm?” she smirked, casting a sidewards glance at the younger girl, who was rubbing her butt in mock hurt, “Oh, did I hurt you? Do you want me to kiss it better?” Camila shook her head and looked away, as if giving Lauren the silent treatment, “Okay fine. You won’t be talking much when we get back to the car anyway.”

Camila turned around and playfully slapped Lauren on the ass before jogging ahead, towards the car, a very surprised Lauren sprinting after her and catching up with her within no time. Camila squealed as Lauren wrapped her arms around her waist, squeezing her tightly, lifting her up and spinning her around. She carried her a few more steps until Camila’s back was pressed harshly against the car door, “Let go of me, asshole,” Camila huffed jokingly.

“Asshole? That’s interesting… What? You want me fuck it?” Lauren purred, squeezing Camila’s ass through her jeans, “But of course… you’re the one who said I looked deliciously adorable tonight, so… I’m assuming you want me to fuck your filthy mouth first, hm?” she winked. Camila tangled her hands in Lauren’s hair and pulled her face closer, kissing her deeply and passionately as Lauren searched for the key in her pocket to unlock the car. Once the car beeped and the doors unlocked, Lauren pulled Camila away, opened the door, and pushed her roughly into the back seat, climbing on top of her and shutting the door behind herself.

“Hey! This was technically my idea, I wanna be in charge!” Camila whined, lifting her knee up so she could rub it between Lauren’s legs, causing the older girls’ breath to hitch, “Are you as tasty as you look, tonight?” she asked innocently, looking up at the green-eyed girl with her big brown doe eyes.

Lauren laughed loudly, leaning down and slapping Camila playfully across the face, barely enough to hurt her, “Hmm… you listen to me, little girl,” she whispered, leaning down and kissing her deeply, biting her lower lip and tugging on it as she pulled away, sitting back upright and unbuttoning her tight jeans, “You wanna know if I’m tasty? Why don’t you try it for yourself?” she laughed as she undid the zipper, revealing the top of her black lacy panties, and a rather large bulge in her pants, “If you’re a good girl, you’ll get to be in control.”