Doctor Jauregui *

*Sexual Content*

63. The board in front of me read. I stood up and gave my card with the same number as shown on the board and gave it to the nurse.

“The restroom is on the left side. Once you’re done changing, go straight to the third room on the right. Doctor Jauregui is waiting for you there, Ms.Cabello.” She said as she gave me the pink hospital gown I’m supposed to wear.

“Thank you.” I smiled and entered the restroom. I took one last look of myself at the mirror and went to the third room on my right wearing nothing but the thin hospital gown.

“Have a seat, Ms.Cabello.” I heard the door being locked behind me and a hand on my waist guided me to where I’m supposed to seat. I turned around and saw the most beautiful emerald eyes I’ve ever seen.

“So what can I do for you today?” She smiled as she took a seat on the stool in front of me.

I blushed as soon as I remembered the reason I’m here in the first place.

“Umm.. I-I got something stuck in my ummm.” I looked down as I felt my face getting warmer as those words left my mouth.

I looked up as soon as I heard the doctor in front of me chuckle. Her cheeks had a light shade of pink as she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

“I’m sorry. I just.. I didn’t expect that because you looked innocent and adorable. Anyway, you might want to lean back and place your legs here.” She gently raised my legs on the sides of the chair.

I bit my lip as she put on her gloves and slowly raised the hospital gown to examine my lady bits.

“How exactly did it get stucked in there, Ms. Cabello.” She asked as soon as the gown was no longer covering my intimate area.

“Well.. Umm.. I was pleasuring myself earlier and I got a little carried away. The next thing I knew I was no longer gripping the end and yeah.” I explained slightly uncomfortable.

I involuntarily released a moan as soon as her gloves touched my slightly wet folds.

“I-I’m sorry.” I apologized and bit my lip to avoid making a sound again.

“It’s okay.” She looked up to me and I say her eyes were darker than before. She looked down again and I gasped as she entered a finger in my tight opening.

“Is this okay?”

“Y-yes, doctor.”

She gently moved her finger in and out for me to give me time to adjust I guess. After a couple of seconds, she entered another finger and I felt myself getting wet as she repeated the what she did earlier but this time with two fingers.

“I can feel it slightly so that means it’s not that deep but I think i’ll need to use this.” She said as she removed her fingers and showed me something than resembles a tweezers but slightly larger.

“This might feel a little cold.” She warned as she entered my very wet private part with the object.

“Shit!” ‘Little’ my ass.

“Sorry.” She apologized but flashed me a cheeky grin.

I felt something move inside me and I can’t help but be turned on. She started pulling the toy inside me very gently. Just when I thought she was done, she slowly entered me with the toy againagain.

“D-doctor.” I moaned as she quickened her pace. I kept moaning as I feel myself reach my climax.

“I-I’m gonna.. Doctor!” I didn’t get to finish my sentence as I came. Hard. She removed the toy and sucked on it to collect my cum from it.

She smiled as she helped me stand and gave me a long, wet kiss.

“So, I’ll see you at dinner tonight?” I grinned as she held me by my waist.

“Absolutely, Mrs.Jauregui and I’m not going to return your toy to prevent you from playing alone again.” She smiled and gave me another peck as I left my wife’s office.