Booty Shorts *

Lauren G!P

*Sexual Content*

Lauren POV

Camila was wearing booty shorts today, with a tie up shirt. Sometimes I hate my girlfriend for doing this to me. We had a concert and would not be getting home until 5:30 in the afternoon, in 7 hours. There was no way that I could possibly survive until then. So, I dragged Camila into some storage closet.

“Laur?”

“Shut up Camz. You need to be punished.” I pulled down my pants and her shorts and our underpants.

“Laur, this is not the best place to make love.”

“So true, but I’m not goiing to make love to you, I am going to fuck you.” And with that, I shoved my cock into her pussy.

“Fuck! Laur!”

“You like that, huh? This is what you get for being a naughty girl. Do you know what you did?”

Her heavy breathing indicated that she was not going to answer.

I spanked her. “I said, do you know what you did?”

“N-no! Fuck Lauren, go faster!”

“You wore fucking booty shorts! You can’t wear them when we’re in public otherwise I’ll need to do tis every time you do.”

“Fuck Laur, harder!”

I could feel her walls tightening around my cock deliciously as I pounded her wet pussy.

“Fucck, Camz, I’m close!”

“Me-Me too!” she gasped. Her walls began to spasm, triggering her orgasm, and the feeling made me come too. I came hard, spurting my juices into her for a full minute.

“You know, if that’s what happens every time I wear booty shorts, then maybe I should wear them every day, huh?” She laughed.

“Fuck you! C’mon, let’s get back before the girls get suspicious.