G!P Adventures: Log Off of Twitter Next Time *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Lauren’s POV 

I am currently waiting at the airport. I had just gotten back from my two month vacation in Hawaii. I had a great time with my friends there. It would have been better if Camila could have come along. Long walks on the beaches, running after each-other along the shoreline, playing volleyball with the hot sand in-between our toes. However she was stuck at school. It’s her senior year and she has to “Study ,study ,study.”   

I’m excited to see her but I’m also nervous. When I was in Hawaii a few things happened. She knows if Camila was to find out she’d be in a lot of trouble. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to be greeted by her girlfriend. 

“Hey baby” I say pecking her cheek. 

“Hey..” She mutters out. Hmm that’s weird, She’s usually really happy and cheery. Maybe it’s just one of those days. 

We walk out to the car and she pushes me in. I literally fall back in and she slams my side of the door. She throws my luggage into the backseat. She chucks it in. Damn talk about mad Cabello.  

The entire ride home the two girls don’t talk. The younger girl keeps her eyes glued to the road the entire time. Lauren is staring at her trying to see what she may be feeling. 

The minute they get to Camila’s apartment she slams her car door pulling Lauren up the steps by the collar of her shirt. 

“Camz, baby what’s.." 

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk” She snaps going into the other room. At this point i’m not sure what to feel. Camila has never been this aggressive with me before. 

“SO I WENT ON MY COMPUTER AND LOGGED ON TO TWITTER, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I FOUND?” She ask screaming. I already know the answer to this. Shit Lauren you should really think. 

“WELL I FOUND MY GIRLFRIEND’S TWITTER OPEN, I WAS GOING TO CLOSE IT AND BE RESPECTFUL OFF YOUR PRIVACY, BUT THE DM’S KEPT GOING OFF SO I CHECKED THEM. ” She takes a second to catch her breath before continuing to yell at me. 

“SHE WAS TALKING TO SOME FUCKING SLUT, THIS SLUT CLAIMS TO LIKE THE KISS YOU TWO SHARED YESTERDAY” Camila says tossing her computer on her desk. 

“I-I was drunk” I stutter out. 

“FIRST YOU KISS ANOTHER GIRL THEN YOU GET DRUNK LAUREN FUCKING MICHELLE DUCKING JAUREGUI YOU ARE IN A LOT OF A TROUBLE.” She screams. 

I’m not quite sure why but this was making me hard. Seeing her screaming my name. I know it wasn’t in a sexual way but it makes me so hard. Two months of not being inside of her will do that to me. 

I guess she noticed my tent situation because she looked down at it and smirked. 

“Stay here don’t move a fucking muscle” She says walking into the other room. 

She comes back in with handcuffs in her hand. 

“What the..?” I start to question but get cut off by her pushing me onto the bed. 

“Shut the fuck up you’re being punished” She says. I gulp and nod. She comes over to the side of the bed and handcuffs my left arm to the headboard. She does the same with the other one. 

She rips my shirt in half and smirks sitting cross legged on the bed. 

“Do you know how fucking hard it is not to see your body for 2 months?” She ask ripping off my bra. She then pulls down my sweats in one swift motion, leaving me in nothing but my black boxers. My hard 8-inch is outlined nicely in them. She smirks looking at it. She traces the outline of it with her index finger. I shiver at the contact. 

She pulls off her shirt and pants. She then pulls down her soaked panties. I feel myself get bigger at the sight of her uncovered center. She pulls down my boxers and strokes the vein on the side softly. I whimper and she stops. 

She locks her eyes with mine. 

“I almost forgot how big you were” She says starting to rub her clit at a slow place. 

“Mhmm” She moans. I feel myself grow weak. I just want to rip out of these handcuffs and fuck her really hard. Oh gosh she’s so sexy. 

“JUST LET ME FUCK YOU” I scream. She laughs while shaking her head. 

“Little Sluts don’t get what they want” She says starting to fasten her pace. I moan as she pleasures herself. 

“MHM LO” She moans loudly. I buck my hips a little and she smiles. 

“Want to know a secret?” She ask whispering into my ear. I nod reluctantly.

“When you were gone I fucked myself thinking about your bug dick thrusting into me and rubbing up against my clit. I imagined the sound of your moans as you pound your big dick into me.” She whispers into my ear biting my earlobe. 

She gets off the bed and walks over to her closet. I’m almost certain that she sways her hips like that on purpose to tease me even more. The sight of bare ass giggling gives me chills. It makes me want to break out of these handcuffs and fuck her so hard. Fuck her until she can’t take it anymore. 

“Mhmm” I groan. 

She comes back with a dildo in her hand. 

“See this?” She ask waving it in my face. I nod. 
“While you were gone I pretended this was you, thrusting into me hitting all the right spots” She moans rubbing it against her clit. 

“Fuck” I moan feeling my dick stand up even straighter. She shoves it into her entrance and screams. 

“YEAH FUCK LO” She screams I buck my hips forward wildly. She smirks walking closer to me. 

“You like that?” She ask taking my dick in her hand.

“You like when I scream your name?” She says pumping my dick. 

“YEAH” I scream out. She smirks lining me up at her entrance. 

“Now you listen here Jauregui, and you listen good. ” She says waiting for my response. I nod and she continues. 

“I am going to fuck you with my tight little pussy, so fucking hard. I am go to ride you until you can’t stand anymore” She says sitting on my dick. 

“FUCK” I moan loudly. She slowly rides me moaning a lot. She then starts to ride me quickly. Slamming down on me. I moan each time she moves her hips. 

“FUCK LAUREN OH MY FUCKING GOD YEAH” She screams. I buck my hips and her jaw drops. She stops and stares at me. 

“Do that again” She demands. I thrust my hips hard into that same spot. She screams loudly 

“OH MY FUCKING GOD YEAH OH RIGHT THERE FUCK" 

"You’re my little sex toy” She whispers into my ear. I nod and thrust again. She starts to ride me again harder than before. I continue to thrust into her harder than before. 

“You’re so fucking big” She moans out. 

“FUCK LAUREN UGH I FUCKING MISSED YOUR DICK” She screams into my chest. 

“Who’s are you?” She ask pulling off. 

“Your’s and only you. My dick is your’s Camz I’m your little sex toy” I say, She nods getting back on me. 

“I missed you’re tight pussy” I say thrusting hard into her one of her walls. 

“FUCK LAUREN OH I’M SO CLOSE” She screams. 

“ME TOO” I scream. 

“FUCK OH YEAH I’M COMING OH NY FUCKING GOD” She screams her walls clenching hard around my dick. The sound of her moaning sends me over the edge.

“FUCK CAMILA, ” I scream. She’s still riding out her orgasm. After a minute she stops riding and looks down at me. 

“You’re mine and only mine” She says. 

“Your’s and only your’s” I repeat