Hunting..

J a k e
The doctors made sure she was ok and she was, thankfully. She just fainted. When she woke up, me and her left straight away. We got in my car and we drove to mine, just for Erika's safety, seen as Blake doesn't know where I live. We walked in and Erika ran up to my room. I took my shoes off and I ran after her. She was laying on my bed, her inner elbow bent to cover her eyes and her back arched while she stretched. I walked over and sat next to her, rubbing her stomach. She moved her arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. I'm pretty sure it was for about 10 minutes, but it felt like we were hugging for hours, I loved it.

4 months later

Christmas is just around the corner, I have no idea what to get Erika! Ever since Rocky and Anthony have moved, Erika's been much more calm, I am positive Rocky did something to her, but I never said anything to Anthony in case we got into a fight, and then never anything to Erika in case I made her sad. Anyway, I was heading to the mall today to see what I could pick up for Erika so I brought Lauren and Adam to help me, I'm third wheeling I guess. We made it to the mall and I immediately walked into Gucci.

Ad- Damn bro, Gucci?
J- Listen Adam, I love this girl, I need the perfect gift.. like, almost as perfect as her! Which is no where near possible, but still!

They laughed and awed as I looked around. Nothing stood out to me! Ugh. We went to a few other stores but still nothing stood out to me! We went for food as this restaurant and I got a pizza, more so as it was mainly known for its pizza. On our way out, I was still looking out for stores, that's when I saw the perfect thing, it was from Cartier, but I don't give a shit. I ran to it and Adam and Lauren followed. It was in the window, so I crouched down.

L- Thats beautiful
Ad- Yeah
J- It's perfect

It was 3 little bracelets. I knew Erika would love them, so I got them.

Seen as Christmas was in 2 days and I wouldn't be able to go tomorrow, I got her a huge bouquet of roses and a huge box of chocolate

Seen as Christmas was in 2 days and I wouldn't be able to go tomorrow, I got her a huge bouquet of roses and a huge box of chocolate. Adam and Lauren dropped me back home and I quickly hid the presents somewhere Erika won't find them. My mom and dad split up, so my dad moved out but my mom moved in with her new boyfriend. Erika was basically living with me, so she just moved in. Everyone is coming to ours on Christmas Day and then we're going to Logan and Chloe's for dinner. Anyway, I walked upstairs and I saw Erika laying on our bed. She looked up and smiled with her arms out.

E- Your back!
J- Yep! *smiles*

I took my shoes off and pulled my shirt over my head, walking over and laying down next to her. She hugged me tight and we lay like that, just talking, for hours! It was amazing.