Giving them out..

E r i k a
It's Christmas Eve! Ahhhh! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I got Jake a few gifts, one is for me? but also for him. I woke up and Jake was still fast asleep. We had to go and give out our presents to our family that won't be coming over to either of our houses, so I went and had a shower and then went into our closet and grabbed my planned outfit.

 We had to go and give out our presents to our family that won't be coming over to either of our houses, so I went and had a shower and then went into our closet and grabbed my planned outfit

I did my makeup, which was just some natural makeup and red lipstick and then I did my hair, curling it and pining it back a little. I ran over to Jake and I jumped on him. He hugged my waist, his head on my lower stomach and he flipped us over so that I couldn't get up.

E- Jakeee! You have to get ready!
J- But I wanna cuddle *croaky morning voice*

Fuck, I can't wait for tomorrow.

E- No, get up and get dressed! I picked out your outfit already, I'll be downstairs making breakfast
J- Ugh ok

We kissed and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, but I pushed him away.

E- Get ready! *giggles*
J- Fine

He kissed my forehead and walked into the bathroom. I walked downstairs and I began making us breakfast. I made avocado on toast and some smoothies. When I finished, I sat it on the table and Jake came downstairs looking really hot.

J- OoooOoo

He was fixing his collar and we sat down and started eating. He loved his smoothie. When we finished, we washed our plates and then went and got all the presents. I put my shoes on while Jake was loading the huge presents in the car and then I helped with the smaller and easier ones. I was in heels so I couldn't really? We got in the car and Jake drove to the first houses. I got to meet Jakes family, the ones I haven't met obviously. Then Jake got to meet my family. The last person was my great grandma. She is very brutally honest, so I warned Jake, that if she says anything bad, just laugh it off or something. We walked up to the apartment door and knocked, she then answered.

E- Merry Christmas grandma
G- Thank you dear, who is this?
J- I'm Jake, I'm Erika's boyfriend
G- Another one? Oh god

Jake awkwardly chuckled. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. I gave my grandma her present and she sat it on her kitchen counter. We went and sat down in her living room. She sat in her signature chair while me and Jake sat on her sofa, his had was on my thigh so I put my hand on his.

G- So Jake, how old are you?
J- I'm 19, me and Erika are in the same year group in high school
G- Hm, you ever hurt her?
J- No, I've helped her though

I smiled at him and I saw my grandma smile too.

G- Good

Jakes arm was around my shoulders so I rested my head on his chest. We talked for a little more and I can tell my grandma really likes Jake. We got up and I hugged my grandma, then so did Jake. We said bye and walked out. When the door closed, Jake sighed in relief.

E- What? *giggles*
J- I get nervous

He side-hugged me and rubbed up and down my side, his chin on my head and my arm around his back. We walked back to the car and Jake took me to a restaurant, he wanted to take me on a little date before the night ended.