Back..

E r i k a
Anthony and.. her.

An- Heyo!

He hugged me and gave me a few gifts. Anthony was still standing next to us so me and Rocky had to hug. All the memories came back as she punched me in the side. I coughed and smiled.

E- Come on, Let's go, everyone's here

We walked into the living room and Jake, Adam and Lauren all got up and said hi. I put the presents in the middle and I sat back down with Jake. I think he noticed I was a bit in easy because he commented on it.

J- Hey you ok?

I looked at him and nodded my head, smiling slightly. Everyone started opening their presets. Me and Jake was at the end of the circle, so it was me first. I opened them all form my family, Lauren, Adam and Anthony, then it was Rockys.

R- I got this especially for you, don't let anyone see though, it's a secret *smiles*

My heart was racing faster than ever. I opened it and then took the lid off. It was the knife Rocky cut me with, a similar one anyway. Tears built up in my eyes and I closed it and smiled so that it didn't look suspicious.

E- Thank you Rocky *smiles*
R- Your welcome *smirks*

There was just Jakes left-

J- I haven't given you mine yet
All- OoooOoo

I giggled and Jake got up and ran into the kitchen, grabbed something from under the sink. He came back over with a huge bouquet of roses, a wrapped box and a box of chocolates. He came back over and everyone awed. I kissed him and tore the paper. Cart- no.

E- No, no you didn't *tears up*
J- Open it *chuckles*

Everyone laughed a little and I opened the box. My head went into my hands and I began crying tears of- I don't know, happiness, I guess.

Jake hugged me and everyone awed again.

Jc- Lets see!

I giggled and picked it up, showing them. They were all in shock of how nice it was, and damn right it was.

E- My gift won't top that
All- *laughs*
J- I already have my gift

He kissed my head and Jake opened his gifts. I saw that Rocky gave him a Rock. Jake laughed and smiled at her.

J- That was amazing
R- I know!

Rocky looked at me and raised an eyebrow while she had an evil smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and then it was my gift. I handed Jake one of the boxes. His jaw dropped when he saw it and then he opened it.

J- Omg! Baby!

He kissed me and took it out. Everyone wowed as it was an AP watch. (The diamond one he has rn) We all talked and had fun, but I was panicking the whole time about Rocky being here. Me and Jake both had one our jewellery and I looked at mine. I saw Rockys face in the reflection. My head turned and no one was there, I then looked back and everyone was looking at me, Rocky was still sitting in front of me.

J- You ok?
E- Yeah, Just my mind playing tricks on me *smiles*

We all got in our cars as it was becoming the evening and we drove to Chloe and Logan's house. I was about to get out, but the door was locked.

E- Jake th-

I turned to see him with his head down.

E- Bubba?
J- Please tell me what's wrong.. ever since Anthony and Rocky left you were not stressed or anything, now that they're back, your getting freaked out easily and it's worrying me..

He looked up with a tear falling from his eye, making my tear up, letting a tear fall too. I hugged him and he pulled me into the drivers seat, on his lap. Our foreheads touched and I decided to tell him..