Tied..

J a k e
I woke up to the sound of rustling around in the basement. I looked around and I noticed that the front door was unlocked.. The boys were still asleep, but Erika was gone. I got up and ran down, I can't have her gone. When I got there, I saw Erika in a chair, tied up. Her mouth was covered with duck tape and her hands were behind her back while duck taped to the chair.

J- Baby it's ok, I'll get you out

I looked around and I saw a knife. I ran for it, but before I grabbed it, someone else did. I looked up and saw Courtney?

J- Courtney?
C- Hi Jake
J- Did you do this?
C- Maybe, maybe not *smirks*
J- Let her go.. give me the knife and leave
C- It's not that easy Jakey.. you need to give me what I want..
J- Which is?
C- Break off the wedding.. marry me and let Erika be my best friend again! Ever since I've gotten here, she's always with you!
J- Maybe because she went through some things and I'm the only one that can help! Just give me it so I can get her..

I then heard people walking down the stairs. I turned and saw the boys, they were looking around in shock.

J- This psycho tied her up!
C- No, Jake and I are getting married now-
J- No we're not! Now give me the knife so I can untie her!

She screamed and ran, leaving the knife. I grabbed it and I ran to Erika, I untied her and I lifted her chin. She looked beat up badly.. I grabbed her into a hug and we all ran upstairs. The boys slept downstairs while I took Erika upstairs. I lay her down and I gave her some water. I got in beside her and she turned to me, our faces close together..

E- We're taking her off the list.. right?
J- If that's what you want.. I mean, I want to, but if you do-
E- Of course I want to
J- Then Of course we will

I kissed her forehead, but Erika grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. It escalated juuuuust a little. We began making out and I got up a little, now being between her legs. My hands going up her back and hers rubbing my abs. I had my hands then travel to her lower back, when I in fact, pulled back. I fell next to her and she looked at me with a pout.

J- We need sleep *chuckles*

She sighed and smiled at me. We pecked lips and then cuddled up close. She traced my abs with her finger and I rubbed circles around on her shoulder. She eventually stopped and I knew that she had fallen asleep, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep too..