002

It was a sunny afternoon and I was still snuggled up in my bed

It was a sunny afternoon and I was still snuggled up in my bed. I was working on my last chapter of Catherine Bybee's, Wife by Wednesday and feeling significantly inspired with my current situation. I spent my last night texting with Seungwoo and now I wonder if I should be cleaning my tiny apartment or sleeping, because it's my day off.

I had woken up early even after going to sleep so late, so after only about three hours of being awake, I finally pulled myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I kept replaying the day and night in my head. Damn it, he was so cute. How could someone be so sexy and cute at the same time? I blushed, remembering how he had kissed me. I pressed my hand against my lips, smiling to myself like a fool. Is this how liking a boy felt like?

He had a perfect mouth, perfect face shape, and his black hair was so pretty. And his earrings too. All of him was so pretty.

I buried my face in my palm and groaned, overcome with giddy feelings. I felt like a teenager. Had his heart raced, too? He seemed so fucking confident.

"Fuccckkkkk." I turned on the faucet feeling the water pouring down against my body. I can't have a crush on him. I can't. I'm just his fake girlfriend.

I really was acting like a teenager.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but I felt too high strung. His face kept popping up in my head; the way he looked when he's saying his goodbye to me. All wind-blown and sexy. Shit. I needed to get back to myself. It's 1 p.m.

After what it felt like hours in the bathroom, I finally turned off the faucet, creating a squeaking sound. I pulled back the shower curtain and walk into the bedroom. I stood in front of my closet, wondering what should I wear. It's not like I'm going to meet with him today or something. I sighed. Body still wrapped in a towel and I climbed into bed without even bothering to dry off properly.

My fluffy little white cat, Chika, hopped up into my lap and curled against me. I patted her before I grabbed my novel and continue where I've left before. I've always loved and enjoy reading. There's like loads of novels in my room and some of them are my mother's. I guess I inherit this hobby from her. Anyway, I'm such a sucker for romance novels and anything old-fashioned related.

I haven't had my breakfast yet and time shown, 2 p.m. I was just about to get dressed and get me something to eat when my phone suddenly buzzed. I took it and saw his name flash across the screen.

"Hello?" I answered, hoping that my voice didn't betray my nervousness.

"Hi." He said softly. He was so quiet that it was kind of hard to hear him. "Did you have a nice sleep last night?" He continued.

"Um...Yeah." I mumbled. "How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, me too." He said. "It was nice texting to you before sleep." A smile crept upon my cheeks.

"Thanks." I said, obviously feeling so stupid because I'm not responding much. He must think that I'm sort of a boring person. Oh my Gosh, I want to talk more. But I'm scared that I might let out some stupid words to him. I don't want him to think that I'm weird or what. Why, am I being nervous right now?

He stayed silent for a while, maybe waiting for another response from me. I flushed and fidgeted nervously. Good words, please come out.

"Um...yeah. Thanks to you too." He spoke again, obviously feeling awkward. "W-What are you doing tonight?" He asked abruptly, surprising me.

"U-Um...nothing. I mean, I have to prepare for works tomorrow and feed my cat, but other than that, I'm pretty free." I stammered, still surprised.

"Where do you work?"

"K Corporation."

"So, you studied fashion and design?" He asked, intrigued.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm a fashion stylist."

"Anyway, I just remembered that Hana went there last week for a job interview. I believe she might be the new intern at your company later."

"Oh, nice."

What a good news. Was it already been planned? I swear, I'm not ready to meet with that girl again. I'm not ready to act like I've finally got a boyfriend and he is Han Seungwoo. I wonder how would I react later. She's going to be my junior. I hope Mrs. Chae will not put her in the same department as mine. The girl's scary. Only God knows.

Silence fell for a few moments before I realized he was waiting for me to say something.

"So, is it about time we started working up on our act as a couple?" I said.

"It will be good if we started early so that we'll be a lot comfortable around each other later." He said. I blushed slightly.

Oh God, this boy knows how to make me blush easily with just one sentence. Just the word comfortable had me thinking to myself, how closed are we going to be later? Do we need to kiss again? Does touching like holding hands while walking would be involved too? Oh Hana, what have you done to this poor boy 'till he had to find himself a fake girlfriend so that you would stop crushing your feelings to him?

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" He asked softly. I blushed again and my heart beating faster than usual. I never had a boy asking me out directly like this. I'm in cloud nine. I stayed silent for a moment. Battling with the rapid heartbeat.

"Yeah." I decided finally. "I do."

He laughed and I savoured the sweet sound of it. "Okay. So, there's a coffee shop near the hotel we met yesterday. I'll meet you there, at 7 p.m. Don't be late."

I grinned. "It's a date." I said and quickly smacked my lips. I swear, I'm so stupid. Saying stuff like that will make me look like I'm into him. He's going to think that I'm weird. How am I going to face him if I keep responding him with a stupid stuff? How long our conversation gonna last later? Ugh.

"Yeah, it is." He said soflty. "See you tonight, gorgeous." He said, and hung up the phone after that. Oh, shit. Boy, don't play with my heart. I was just smiling as my heart pounded against my chest.

I've got a crush, huh? I think I do. I'm sorry Han Seungwoo.

___________

Writing this while listening to David Archuleta's Crush and thinking about the meaning of life...lmao xD