095

Seungwoo POV

My wife's chest rose and fell with the sweet rhythm of sleep. The sunlight filtered in through the thick brocade hotel curtains and illuminated her dark brown hair, tinging some strands with gold. She looked peaceful and beautiful, but I whispered to her to wake her up.

"Good morning, pretty baby." I murmured in her ear, bottom lip mouthing at her earlobe. "C'mon, wake up."

"Shh." She blindly stretched a hand out to silence me and succeeding in smacking my chest.

"C'mon, let's go to the beach." I gathered her strands of hair in my hands and squished them together. I love playing with her hair, but she always snapped at me when I attempted.

The mention of the beach perked her up. "Time is it?" She mumbled, blinking slowly and unevenly. I giggled at her silly appearance.

"It's early. Just a little bit early." I whispered into the nape of her neck. "Wanna go for a swim?"

"I'm on bedrest." She reminded me, sitting up. She yawned and stretched, then relaxed into my arms. I held her for a while, fingers trailing up and down her arm.

"We can just go and stick our toes in the water." I spoke into her hair, catching a strand of it in my mouth. She silently laughed at me while I fished it out, hacking.

"I'm hungry, though. Wanna eat."

"We can eat breakfast at that little pancake place we used to go to. Hmm? We'll go to the beach and then eat pancakes."

"I wanna eat now." She whined. I could see her profile, could see her full mouth tugged down in a little irresistible pout. So adorable.

"Okay, fine." I conceded unwillingly, shuffling my hand through my hair. "Wanna dye my hair back to black today?"

That caught her attention. She whipped her head around to stare into my eyes.

"Seriously?"

I grinned from ear to ear. "Yeah. Dye this unruly hair black, just like you love it."

"And what, get murdered by your manager?" She asked sharply, but I saw her mouth pull up into a soft smile as she fingered a couple strands of my hair. She bent my head down and inspected my roots, which were pretty long. It'd been a month since I'd dyed my hair.

I shrugged. "I'm already in trouble, right? Might as well make the most of it."

She swung herself onto me, her thick thighs straddling my waist. She'd gained a lot of weight in this pregnancy. While she was four months pregnant, you couldn't even tell from behind. Just a small little bump in the front of her body, neatly proportioned and absolutely adorable.

I liked her like this, though. Liked her heavy weight resting on top of me, liked that she had to wear my pants because she'd expanded unexpectedly and none of her old maternity clothes fit. I didn't like catching her crying in the bathroom, fingers pinching at her fat, but I liked the soft little rolls on her back.

I thought she looked cute.

"I love your black hair." She breathed; a few strands of her hair stick out in a lopsided fashion around her face. Dark freckles against the canvas of her pale skin. And those lashes, god, those thick, curly lashes that framed the most perfect pair of dark brown eyes I'd ever seen.

"I love you." I whispered, my voice saturated with warmth and affection. "God, I just love you so much."

"Am I too heavy?" She asked, biting that beautiful lower lip in worry.