026

It was a cloudy day and I was snuggled up in one of Seungwoo's shirts and a pair of shorts

It was a cloudy day and I was snuggled up in one of Seungwoo's shirts and a pair of shorts. I was working on my design and feeling significantly less motivated. Seungwoo is still at Bangkok, so I was by myself in this tiny apartment, wondering if I should be cleaning or sleeping, because work was escaping me today.

It was my day off and I had woken up late after designing all night, so after only about hours of being awake, I watched the sun was being blocked by the cloud and the sky started to turns dark outside the windows. I lay on the bed and daydreamed for a while. Chika hopped up on to my stomach and curled up against me. I patted her head once or twice before closing my eyes and resting my body on the bed. I supposed I must have dozed off because the next time I opened my eyes, it was dark outside and Seungwoo was gently shaking me awake.

"Baby, change your clothes, you'll catch a cold." My boyfriend stroked my hair softly, which was way too soothing and definitely not helping him wake me. I yawned and squinted at him sleepily. Chika snuggled against his arm before jumping down and settling down in her cage.

"You're back?" I murmured. "Or is this just a nice dream? You've been gone for so long." I closed my eyes and drifted off again.

Seungwoo sighed.

"Okay, I guess I have to carry you to get changed" He scooped me up into his arms and carried me.

I breathed a sigh of contentment and snuggled into his chest. I caught a stench of something horrible. Like sweat and airplane restrooms.

"Ew, you smell gross." I complained, more awake now. "Did you even shower before you got on the plane?"

Seungwoo laughed. "Ah, did my manly scent revive you? Here, smell this. You'll be wide awake." He thrust his armpit into my face and almost succeeded in choking me and dropping me at the same time.

I smacked his chest. "You're disgusting. Put me down before I stink like you." My boyfriend hugged me closer.

"I'm definitely not putting you down. I've been away for too long and I've missed you." He kissed the top of my head. "Okay, actually, I will put you down, because you're getting heavy."

He put me down gently. "I need to get changed." I murmured.

He snorted. "You went out today?" He pulled his shirt over his head and moved to unbutton his jeans.

"Agh!" I quickly shielded my eyes. "What are you doing? I'm unprepared,"

He laughed. "Calm down, I'm going to take a shower. Prepare yourself for my return." He chuckled evilly. "Don't fall asleep." He warned before disappearing into the bathroom.

Was he planning to sleep over with me today? I riffled through his duffel bag. I didn't want to sleep in my clothes but I was too lazy to put on pajamas. I could hear soft voice of Ben's Don't Go Today from the bathroom. I gloated internally. His taste of music was rubbing off on me. Also, his taste in fashion was rubbing off on me, too. I stole his clothes a lot. But I was never allowed to touch his Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne. Miser. At least he got me free Dior perfume.