015

As I lay in bed later that night, I'd realized that I really said that to Seungyoun, "I liked him," and he'd replied, "It's so obvious to everyone but both of you," how was I supposed to react to that? Seungyoun had been bothering me with his, "Do...

As I lay in bed later that night, I'd realized that I really said that to Seungyoun, "I liked him," and he'd replied, "It's so obvious to everyone but both of you," how was I supposed to react to that? Seungyoun had been bothering me with his, "Do you like Seungwoo? Don't even think of lying to me" ever since the first day he got my number. I had no choice but to admit it to him. I know it was stupid.

What if Seungwoo didn't want to see me again next weeks when he's back here?

I sighed and rolled over, kicking the blanket off of me. How was I supposed to sleep like this? I kept replaying the words from Seungyoun in my head. Why did I tell him that? Ugh! It's so embarrassing. Damn it.

I buried my face in my pillow and groaned. Does Seungwoo likes me too? I smiled, remembering how he had kissed my forehead. I pressed my hand against that spot, grinning to myself like a fool. My palms tingled as I remembered the way he'd interlaced his fingers with mine. How he'd played with my hair. Had his heart raced, too? He seemed so fucking confident.

"Damnnnn it!" I moaned into my pillow. I missed Seungwoo so much. Like really missed him.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but my phone suddenly rang. I could feel my heart beating against my chest as I saw his name flash across the screen. He had call me again but this time on FaceTime. Shit. It was already 2 a.m. I needed to sleep but I wanted to take his call.

"Hey." I answered in a quiet voice, covering half of my face with the blanket.

"Hey." He said. "Sorry for the little ruckus earlier. They're always like that."

"It's okay." I pulled away the blanket from my face. "I'm not mad at anything." I smiled.

"What are you up to?"

"Not much." I yawned.

"You tired?" He asked, turning to the other side so that it seems like we're actually laying next to each other.

"Yeah." I murmured. "But I can stay up for a little while."

"You're so cute." He whispered, trying not let Seungyoun hear. Seungyoun chuckled from across the room.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"I said you're cute." He repeated loudly, deciding to just go with it. It's not like we had much privacy anyway.

"Shut up." I grumbled. "You're embarrassing."

"What? You are." He giggled. "Don't be shy, Seul." He cocked an eyebrow at me. I'd missed seeing his face so badly. Pictures just weren't the same.

I felt my face grow hot under his gaze. Somehow, his perfect eyes still had the power to enchant me even through a phone screen.

"I'm going back to my hometown next week." He told me. "In Busan."