009

I woke up this morning feeling excited for the concert

I woke up this morning feeling excited for the concert. Seungwoo finally give me the ticket. I can't wait too see what he's going to perform tonight.

He spent the day practicing. We texted a few times, but he was so busy with preparations that sometimes he didn't reply to my texts.

I was finishing doing my hair and makeup, where my phone suddenly buzzed, flashing his name across the screen.

"Are you going to come?"

"Seungwoo, how many times do I have to say yes?" I giggled. "I really, really want to come."

"I'm just excited." He mumbled. "I wanna see you."

"You'll see me soon." I put the phone on speaker and continue doing my makeup.

"You better." He said. "I've gotta go, Seul."

I felt blush risen upon my cheek when he says my name. I loved it.

"Goodluck." I whispered. "Do your best for tonight."

"Thanks." He whispered back. "I'll see you soon."

I sighed as he ended the call. I stare at myself in the mirror for a moment, caught in my gloomy thoughts. Those brown hair has been curled nicely, peachy cheek, rose lips. Why do I put so much effort on my look where the fact that he's not even interested with me? It was just a fake relationship after all. I tried to keep my mind off the fact that even though he was so close with me, I still wouldn't get him to be mine.

I know I'm going to get used to this. It's always going to be like this.

A soft sigh escaping my lips. It had me so on edge recently. It was always going to be like this between us, but I'd never be able to make it work if he didn't want me as much as I did. If I'd been with him, I'd only have to worry about him not liking me as much as I liked him.

I wanted to look pretty, but not like I was trying too hard. I threw a pair of shorts denim and a black shirt. I completed the look with a blue flannel and a black high knee boots. I checked my appearance one last time in the mirror.

"You're pretty, Seul. He thinks you're pretty." I told myself reassuringly. I didn't feel pretty. I felt gross and also, I needed eight more hours of sleep. I sighed as I hastily put on the cap on my head before headed outside.

I spent hours lining up outside the venue before entering the concert hall. I scanned the crowd eagerly, amazed to see so many fans coming to the concert. It had me thinking to myself, what if one day we get caught of dating; does these amount of fans are going to attack me or loved me? Okay, it's time to be his music fan not his fake girlfriend. This was work. I have to do my job well.

The time passed as the fans shuffled down, entering the concert hall in turn. I held his banner that I received earlier at the freebie's booth, nervously. I've always liked concert but I've never had a chance to attend one. Seungwoo had worked so hard to get me the free ticket and I felt grateful and appreciative to him. I wanted to show him, that I really do support and loved him. I plastered on a smile as I made my way into the concert hall and sat down.