046

Christmas Eve Pt

Christmas Eve Pt.2

Junho smiled up at me. "Merry Christmas, Seul."

"Merry Christmas, Junho." I smiled back.

Seungwoo stared at me skeptically. "Are you sober now?"

"Yes!" I grumbled.

I really hate my low alcohol tolerance. I'm really sucks at drinking. I'm all in for drinking and getting fucked up in every way possible. Half a bottle of soju already gets me super tipsy. I really hate it. I mean, alright, I should be thankful that I can get drunk with very less amount of alcohol and it will do way less damage to my body. I don't want to be an alcoholic but for once, I really want to drink much more with my friends or colleagues and keep up with them and not get drunk.

Seungwoo squeezed my hand. I glanced over to see him staring at me and rolled my eyes internally.

"What?"

"Don't get drunk again." He reminded me.

On the other side, there was Dohyon, jumping and hollering the word 'Santa is coming' excitedly.

"Santa's not real." Hangyul said from his lazy spot on the couch. He had draped himself across it, legs over the armrest. He scrolled through his phone as he casually crushed the baby's hopes and dreams.

Dohyon looked at me with a frown on his face. "Santa is real."

"Of course, he's real, Dohyon. Who else would eat the cookies you're going to made?"

"Me." My boyfriend said. "Although I'd like almond milk this year. Can't have lactose, baby."

"Seungwoo, you can't eat the cookies." Dohyon cried.

"No, you too can't eat the cookies." Seungwoo told him. "Don't skip your diet."

"Yeah, and tonight we're gonna have so much fun." Aera crowed, carding fingers through her hair. "I'm gonna get so druuuuunk."

"You're pregnant, dumbass." I told her.

Her face fell. "Shit. I forgot."

"How can you forget? You cried when you couldn't fit into your jeans. You're wearing skirts right now." Seungyoun scolded.

Her eyes filled with tears. "Seungyoun, you jerk! Are you calling me fat?"

"I'm calling you pregnant." He laughed.

Dongpyo rubbed her stomach. He gasped. "Your tummy is so round."

"Cause she's getting a baby." I replied, giggling. "A baby is growing inside of her belly."

He stared at her, nonplussed. "When the baby is gonna come out?"

"In the summer. In the summer the baby will be ready."