045

Christmas Eve Pt

Christmas Eve Pt.1

The birthday celebration for my boyfriend went well last night. I missed him again, terribly, but I didn't let on. Christmas is coming soon. I wanna spend the rest of my day with him. We texted occasionally as he was really busy with work meanwhile Aera and I hung out today, shopping and wishing for summer. We discovered a park near us and we went there to read, scouting for cute boys. Seungwoo was the cutest boy to me, but Aera still had an uncommitted pair of eyes.

Night later, Seungwoo called me as I sat down to eat dinner.

"Hey." I answered, smiling secretly. Aera smirked at me from across the room.

"Talking to your bae?" She called out, teasing me. I gave her the finger before returning to my dinner.

"Hey, gorgeous." Seungwoo replied, his voice all warm and tender. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. My life is boring. I don't know any cool places in Seoul and I'm too tired to celebrate Christmas." I sighed, twirling my pasta around my fork.

"You miss me?" Seungwoo asked, his voice a little wistful.

"A lot." I admitted, shoving the pasta in my mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

"You wanna come over?"

I nearly spat out my food. "To...to your dorm?"

Aera looked up excitedly, catching my eye.

"Yeah. I wanna hang out with you. I wanna celebrate Christmas with you."

"Can't you come over here?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant. I didn't want him to know how I felt nervous about hanging with all of his members.

"Nah, I can't leave tonight. The road's going to be really busy tonight and if I come over there, I'll probably fall asleep." Seungwoo paused for a moment. "Come on, baby. I miss you."

"Okay." I agreed hesitantly.

"Bring Aera. Seungyoun wants to hang out with her." Seungwoo requested, a smile in his voice.

"I thought Seungyoun wasn't serious about her. You know she's not serious about him, right? So, she didn't want to go on a date with him." I glanced at Aera. She wasn't paying attention to me anymore, too busy snapchatting.

"He doesn't care. He says he's going to win her over."

"He won't. I promise."

"I won you over, baby girl." Seungwoo's voice sounded irritatingly smug.

"Yeah right. You were head over heels for me immediately. I had you eating out of the palm of my hand." I snorted.

"Whatever. Just come over, you sassmouth." He hung up abruptly, sneaking in a quick 'I love you' and making me melt a little inside.