014

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

"Seungyoun, get up!" I hit Seungyoun with a pillow.

He groaned from underneath the covers. "I don't want to. Let me sleep in peace."

I cold-heartedly yanked the blankets off of him. "I know you're tired, but you have to clean yourself first. Go shower, you nasty!"

He rubbed his eyes and climbed out of his bed. I tousled his hair. He knocked my hand away and headed to the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and laid down on the bed. I took a sleepy selfie and sent it to her with a text underneath.

"Are you thinking of me?"

She texted me back almost instantly. "You look so tired! Go and get some rest."

I chuckled at her response. I immediately called her. It's been three days and I'd promised to call her and tonight was the exact moment.

"Hi, Seungwoo." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hi." I said softly, feeling a rush of affection towards her. I seriously need to get my feelings under control before I ended up in over my head.

"What's up?"

I stared up the ceiling, smiling. "Just thinking of you."

"Oh yeah? Thinking about how cute I am?" She asked teasingly.

"Yeah." I agreed, letting out a soft laugh. "Thinking about how much I want to see you."

"I bet you say that to all your fans." She giggled. I wished she was here with me so I could see her cute laughing face.

We were quiet for a moment. I absentmindedly played with the buttons of my pajamas.

"Seungwoo, open the door." Hangyul banged on the door.

I glanced at the door. Why did they have to come here when I was about to spend my night talking to her on the phone? I sighed as I get up from the bed and opened the door. Hangyul and Eunsang greeted me with a smile.

"Oh, you're on the phone? With who? Your girlfriend?" Hangyul said as he entered my room and make himself comfortable on my bed.

I ignored him and talked to her again. "Sorry, Seul. Hangyul and Eunsang was here."

"Oh, do you want to end the call?" I could hear the disappointment in her tone.

"No." I said. "Stay on the line. I wanted to talk with you."

"Oh, um, okay." She muttered. "Send my regards to them."

"What are you doing right now?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I'm sketching some new designs." She sighed sadly. "I want to take a break."

"Send me a picture of you." I suggested, feeling hopeful. "I'm forgetting what you look like."