034

"Seul, what are you doing? You've been here for like two hours

"Seul, what are you doing? You've been here for like two hours. You're missing the whole party." Aera sat down on the couch next to me as I buried my face in the pillow.

"Feeling sad." I replied, my voice muffled by the pillow. "Seungwoo hates me."

"I've seriously had enough of you two." Aera snapped. "I'm not dealing with this anymore. You guys don't want to talk to each other, fine. But don't get me involved. I'm going downstairs and getting some water. You should join me."

"Fine." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Are you okay." She asked.

"Hmm." I said tiredly, feeling more sober than I liked.

She glanced at me curiously before walking out of the room.

"Seul, you want a beer?" Jaehyun asked once we'd made it downstairs and into the hall.

"Nah. Give me something stronger, assistant." I grinned at him.

"You know Seungwoo's here?" Jieun mentioned, coming up from behind Jaehyun as he prepared a drink for me.

"We know." Aera rolled her eyes. "I've been caught up in their drama all night. All week, actually. I'm Aera, anyway." She held out her hand and both Jaehyun and Jieun shook it gently.

"I feel bad for some reason." Jaehyun said. "But I'm happy because I can finally spend my day with my favourite girl here."

"Ugh." Jieun and I said in unison.

"What's Seungwoo doing?" I asked, trying not to sound too interested and failing.

"Dancing." Jaehyun told me, passing me my drink. "Quite well, actually, considering he's drunk."

"Seungwoo's drunk?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Seungwoo didn't really strike me as the type to let himself get drunk.

"Yeah, he must have had like five shots in a row while I was at the hall with him." Aera said. "He was in a bad mood."

"If you're going to break up with him, you should do it sooner rather than later and put him out of his misery." Jaehyun advised.

"Why?" Jieun questioned. "So, you can snatch her away from him?"

"He doesn't care." I muttered, taking a sip of my drink. I passed it back to Jaehyun. "This isn't strong enough."

All of them looked at me skeptically while Jaehyun fixed my drink.

"What?" I flushed, feeling put on the spot. "He doesn't care."

"You're a fool." Aera said quietly. "I'm tired of watching you push him away because you're afraid of getting hurt. Seungwoo's not cheating on you. He's not a bad guy."