033

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

I hung up the phone feeling horrible. Great. She hates me. I officially felt like a horrible boyfriend. Shit, I'd been so excited to finally become her boyfriend and now I totally sucked at it.

I got up off my bed and went out into the living room, looking for someone to talk to. I spotted Seungyoun on the couch, reading a manga. I slumped down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you so gloomy on your day off?" He asked, shrugging me off.

"I had a little fight with my girlfriend." I muttered, plopping my head back down against his shoulder. He didn't shrug me off this time.

"Why?" Seungyoun snickered. "What could you have done to screw it up in this short amount of time?"

"She's being so frustrating! She thinks I'm cheating on her with Hana." I mumbled, feeling vaguely ashamed of myself.

"Are you cheating on her with Hana?" Seungyoun asked bluntly.

"Of course not." I snapped. "Don't be stupid. Even kissing her in high school is a traumatic memory for me. People always think childhood friends can fall in love, but let me tell you, once you've seen somebody through all their awkward stages, there's nothing but a comfortable friendship left. Growing up with someone is basically the best way to kill romance."

"Only you think that way." Seungyoun disagreed. "Lots of girls think it's so romantic."

"Well, I'll never understand it." I sat down on the couch next to him. "I really don't get it at all. I'm not going to cheat on her. It hurts me that she would even think that."

"What are you going to do about it?" Seungyoun continued on reading his manga.

"Nothing." I unlocked my phone as a text message came in. "Her friend just texted me saying they're going to the party tonight if I wanna see her."

"Ah, we're going to be there at 8, right?" Seungyoun closed his manga. "Just go and make up with her tonight. I know you want to."

"No." I refused. "I don't want to see her."

"Stop moping." He chided me. "You're acting like a baby."

"I don't care." I shot him a look. "She thinks I'm cheating on her. It's not fair. She doesn't wanna introduce me to her family and I'm okay with it."

"So, what? You're just gonna sit her and complain how unfair it is? At least talk to her!" Seungyoun smacked the back of my head. "Grow up, Seungwoo! You've been only official for a month. I wouldn't introduce a girl to my family unless we were getting engaged or something. You know how it is. It's so serious once you introduced someone to your parents." He pointed out.

"Really?" I asked as I flipped through his manga. "My parents already know her."

"Your parents are weird." Seungyoun said. "Nobody's parents are like that."