024

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

I woke up very early, in time to look outside the windows and see that it was still slightly dark, probably around 6 a.m. or so. I yawned and closed my eyes again in attempt to fall back asleep before I realized someone had their arms around me. My eyes shot open and I looked down to see her sleeping peacefully against me. Her brown hair fell in around her face, tickling my arm as she shifted slightly in her sleep.

Her legs intertwined with mine under the blankets and one of my hands rested on the small of her back. Her dress was slightly lifted up, showing a little of her skin and underwear. I gulped as I pulled it back down, covering it. Had we really passed the whole night cuddling like this? I'd almost wished I'd been awake to appreciate it.

Today was our last day in Busan before we went back to Seoul. I studied her for a few minutes as I gradually woke up. She looked pretty even in the morning. She hadn't taken off her makeup from the night before; I could see faint traces of mascara in the corner of her eye. I lifted a hand and gently swiped at it with my thumb. She frowned in her sleep and I kissed the pucker in between her eyebrows away.

I'd often fantasized about waking up next to her. I'd never imagined it to be in this kind of innocent situation, but I kind of preferred it this way. My thoughts wandered to our conversation the night before. I couldn't believe I'd been so honest with her.

"Wake up." I whispered, kissing her forehead. When she didn't stir, I decided to pull her cheek.

"Mmph." She groaned, opening up her eyes. "Seungwoo..."

"Wake up, baby." I said. "I wanna talk to you." I cupped her face and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"Why?" She mumbled.

"Let's go see the sunrise on the beach." I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

She squinted at me. "You're telling me the sun hasn't risen yet?" She tried to sound angry, but she kept slurring her words in sleepiness.

"Wake up!" I gently shook her. "Come on, let's go. Get changed and we'll go see it."

"Carry me to my room." She said, snuggling closer to me. "I can't walk."

I sighed as I stood up to get changed into more comfortable clothes and back to the bed and grabbed her hands, pulling her up. She fell against me, still mostly sleep. I lifted her up, cradling her in my arms. Her hand lazily wrapped around my neck, head against my chest as she fell asleep again on the way to her room.

I tiptoed inside her room and sat her down on the bed and tossed her sweatpants to her.

"I wanted to wear your sweater, Seungwoo." She requested, yawning. I handed them to her and she started to change in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed. "Seriously, why are you so comfortable around me? Do you have no sense of modesty?"

"You said you liked me." She said defensively, pulling on her sweatpants. She ran a hand through her hair, looking slightly more awake.