057

Few weeks later, I woke up one morning with intense stomach cramps

Few weeks later, I woke up one morning with intense stomach cramps. I scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet before I started puking.

Seungwoo came over and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. "How you doing, baby?" He bent down and rubbed my back soothingly.

"Don't look at me." I turned my head. "I'm so disgusting right now."

"It's okay." He said softly. "I don't mind."

"How am I sick? No one around me has even been sick." I moaned, slumped over the toilet.

"Maybe it's because of your period." Seungwoo suggested. "That happens to you sometimes, right?"

"No, it's not." I murmured, trying to sit up. Seungwoo put a hand on my back and steadied me. "My period's late this month. I've been feeling weird for a few days, though."

"Well, maybe you caught a little stomach bug." Seungwoo said. He went over to the sink and squeezed some toothpaste on my toothbrush. He tried to hand it to me, but I waved it away.

"Let me wash my mouth out first." I took his hand and slowly stood up and walked over to the sink.

"You know, it's weird that your period's late. Don't you take birth control?" Seungwoo asked as I rinsed out my mouth.

"Yeah." I said, taking my toothbrush from him. "But I forgot a couple of times last week. So maybe that's why."

"You forgot to take your birth control?" Seungwoo's voice was very quiet. I looked over at him, surprised by his tone. His face had a more serious expression than I thought the question called for.

"Yeah, I've ran out of it." I mentioned, toothbrush in hand. "I forgot to get my birth control refilled."

"Baby..." Seungwoo paused for a moment. "We've been having sex a lot since we got back from your parent's house. If you forgot to take your birth control...don't you think..."

I dropped my toothbrush on the ground in shock. It bounced against my foot and left toothpaste in between my toes, but I didn't even care.

"Fuck, do you think I'm pregnant?"