101

Seungwoo had already came back from Germany. As promised, he brought me some delicious chocolate. He also had purchased us tickets to see Ikon in concert. While I honestly could do without Seungwoo's idol career at this point in our lives, there were definitely some perks to being married to a celebrity.

Before I got placed on bedrest, Seungwoo had promised me to purchased tickets to Ikon's concert. Obviously, after my unfortunate accident with the stairs, I couldn't attend. I did, however, like every Instagram post of every video and every picture that Ikon uploaded. Seungwoo even sang "My Type" to me that night, but it wasn't the same.

I wanted Ikon.

"Damn, sexy. How you doing?" Seungwoo stood in the entryway of the living room, watching me with a lascivious glint in his eye. He licked his lips and winked at me.

"Seungwoo..." I began with a roll of my eyes, "I'm trying to do yoga. I need to be mindful and relaxed, and you standing there like a smarmy little fuckboy is not going to get me there."

"I can get you there, though." He sauntered over to the couch and plopped down, eyes still on me. God, he was just oozing grease. Disgusting.

I slid down into downward dog position and Seungwoo let out a low whistle.

"Damn...your ass is a masterpiece in those leggings."

I whipped around to glare at him and found him lying on the couch, lazily watching me from beneath his lowered lashes.

"Seungwoo, I'm trying to fucking do yoga, not star in your sexual fantasies. So, why don't you do me a favour and fuck off?"

"You look cute when you're mad." He smirked at me.

"Just you wait. I'm gonna get hella strong and kick your scrawny little ass." I threatened as I stepped back onto my yoga mat. Seungwoo chuckled in the background, but I ignored him and tried to focus on my yoga video.

Achieving a calm state of mind was difficult when Seungwoo kept catcalling me from the couch.

"Damn, I'd like to see those thighs wrapped around my waist like that."

"Mmm, baby, can you downward dog on my lap?"

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you could bend like that. Why have you been keeping this from me?!"

"Seungwoo!" I shouted when he made yet another inappropriate comment about my ass in the downward dog position. "Can you go do something useful?! Like clean the kitchen or something?"

"But there's such a nice view right here." He answered.

"I'm gonna smack you." I hissed.

"Ooh. Please do." Seungwoo giggled.

When my session ended, I sat cross-legged on my mat and glared at Seungwoo as he dissolved into laughter.

"That was not relaxing at all!" I threw the television remote at him. "You fucked up my whole routine!"

"Whatever." Seungwoo rolled his eyes. "I know you're only doing yoga because you wanna get in shape for when you meet Jinhwan. But listen, young lady. Two weeks of yoga is not enough to get your body in shape."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I cried indignantly. "I didn't gain that much weight!"

"Yoga's not gonna get you in shape quickly. You need to weight lift or something. And tone. And stop eating ice cream at night." He lectured me.

"Alright, Mr. Six Pack Abs." I scowled at him, feeling slightly hurt. I liked doing yoga. Not weight training, gross.

"Yeah, so why don't you let me be your trainer?" He offered.