038

I woke up in the morning to find Seungwoo's arms wrapped tightly around me

I woke up in the morning to find Seungwoo's arms wrapped tightly around me. His nose was pressed against my shoulder, his chest against my back. I shifted carefully so I could see his face.

His eyes were puffy from exhaustion and his hair was a complete mess, but I thought he looked beautiful. His lips parted slightly and I resisted the urge to kiss him. He looked so peaceful sleeping; I didn't want to wake him up yet.

I admired his face for a few more moments before closing my eyes and trying to get back to sleep. I felt sure that the morning hadn't passed yet and I was determined to sleep until afternoon. We'd gone to sleep so early in the morning that I didn't feel guilty about wanting to spend the day lazing around in bed. I breathed in deeply, the smell of Seungwoo's sweat and cologne filling my nose.

"I love you." I murmured, giving up on sleep. Seungwoo was too cute for me to sleep. I ran a hand through his hair. It had grown out since we'd first met back in October. I couldn't believe the middle of December had already arrived. "In case you were worried it was just a post-sex confession." I left a soft kiss on his cheek. "Now that you've heard any of this."

A pucker appeared in between his eyebrows as I kissed the corner of his mouth gently. I didn't want to wake him, but I wanted to kiss him. Really badly. I kissed along his jawline instead, hoping he'd stay asleep.

"I love the way you smell." I whispered, trailing kisses down his neck. "I love your hair. And your hands. And your sweet voice. Mmm, I just love everything about you, Seungwoo." I scooted down and left kisses down his bare chest.

I tugged at his boxers, just a little bit, before kissing back up his chest. I pulled away to study his face. He sure could sleep soundly. "Even your jealousy is a little cute. But stay away from Hana. Because you're mine."

I kissed his forehead. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled my face in his chest, soothed to sleep by the sound of his even breathing.

"Do you perm your hair?"

"Oh my god." I gasped. "You scared me. Are you awake?"

"Hmm." He rubbed his eyes. "Is your hair naturally curly?"

"It's just the humidity." I told him, sitting up and stretched my arms above my head. "Good morning." I kissed his cheek.

"Good morning." He smiled at me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah." I whispered, reaching out and stroking his cheek. "Did you?"

"Yeah." He gave me a soft, sleepy kiss. "What time is it?"

"It's like 10." I ran my hands through my hair, smiled as he stared at me.

"What?" He asked, feeling self-conscious.

"Nothing." I kissed the corner of his mouth. "I'm just happy you're here."

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him, leaning his forehead against mine. "How are you so pretty even in the morning?"