037

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

A while later, she was curled up in my arms, both of us exhausted and fighting sleep.

"Are you sure you never done that before?" She whispered, tracing my tattoo with her finger.

"Mhmm." I kissed her forehead. "It was my first time."

"Good." She pressed her lips against my skin. "Only do it with me."

"I only want to do it with you." I admitted easily. "You're amazing. And beautiful and sexy and perfect."

"Mmm." She sighed contentedly.

"How are you so gorgeous?" I whispered, squeezing her close to me. "How did I land such a smart and sexy girl? Are you really mine?"

"Don't get confused." She yawned. "You're mine, Seungwoo."

I let out a tired laugh. "Okay. I'll be yours."

I pulled the blanket over us as she tangled our legs together.

"I should shower." She said, her voice heavy with sleep.

"Don't leave." I whined, pulling her closer. "I'll miss you too much."

"You're ridiculous." She giggled, a drowsy and adorable giggle that tugged at my heartstrings.

"Come sleep with me." I advised. "Dream about me."

"Don't wanna sleep." She mumbled, burrowing her face in my chest. "Just wanna cuddle."

"You sound like a baby." I laughed.

"I like babies." She whispered almost inaudibly.

"I could make you one." I offered, dipping my hand down to rest on the small of her back.

"Shut up." She laughed, opening her eyes and pulling away from me.

"That woke you up." I teased. "You wanna get dressed or something? It's cold to sleep without clothes on."

"You can keep me warm." She snuggled back into my chest.

"I want to at least put on a pair of boxers." I said, disentangling myself from her arms.

"Why?" She complained. "Seungwoo, we've already done that. Why are you still shy?"

"I'm not being shy." I muttered, climbing out of bed. "I don't sleep naked."

"Why not?" She turned to face me, watching as I hunted around for my clothes.

"I usually share a room with six other guys sometimes ten. Or a hotel room with at least another person. Or my sister comes in and wakes me up. Not really ideal situations for sleeping naked." I tried to cover myself as I looked for the missing pair of boxers. "Stop staring at me. You pervert."