062

Seungwoo POV

I lay on the couch one Sunday afternoon while watching television peacefully when my fiancée came in with a very grumpy look on her face.

"What happened to you?" I asked, lazily turning over and pulling a blanket over my body. She sat down on top of me and I grunted.

"I'm hungry." She whined. "And we don't have any food in the house."

"Have a snack and then we'll go food shopping." I took her hand and put it in my hair, hoping she'd take the hint to play with my hair. She pulled it instead. "Ouch!"

"You're not Chika. Stop trying to get me to play with your hair and feed me already."

"You're not Chika!" I retorted. "You're perfectly capable of feeding yourself."

"Ha Neul! Daddy's being mean to me!" She said, stroking her tummy while smirking at me as I gasped. "Daddy!" She mimicked. "Be nice to Mama."

I laughed. "I'm not being mean. You're being lazy."

"I'm not lazy." She pinched me. "You promised me you'd take care of me. I require care at this moment."

I shoved her off of me and she toppled back against the couch, shrieking in indignation.

"Seungwoo! Do not push your pregnant fiancée!" She glared at me from behind her messy hair. Her hair finally reached her waist and I spend most mornings burying my face in it and singing songs about how much I loved her hair. She'd taken to putting it up in a bun when she slept to prevent this from happening.

"Wait until our baby came out." She sat up and brushed the hair out of her face. "It gonna protect me more than you."

"Stop manipulating our child." I hissed, sitting up. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her into my lap. She squirmed against me.

"Seungwoo." She began in a soft, dangerous voice. "You better let me go right now."

"Or what?" I whispered in her ear.

"Or I'll bite you." She threatened.

"Ooh, please do." I kissed down her neck. "Sounds kinda sexy."

She elbowed me in the nose and made her escape into the bedroom. I heard the click of the lock before I leapt up after her, yelling.

"You little demon! I told you to stop getting me in the nose after you almost broke it that one time!" I banged on the door, getting angry as I heard her mischievous little cackle from inside. "Baby, you better let me in." I said with a smile.

"You better feed me! Or order some chicken and orange juice."

"No chicken! We have to go food shopping." I said sternly to my fiancée.

"I wanna eat chicken!"

"Baby." I said warningly, trying the handle again. "You better open this door."

"Or what, Seungwoo?" She was closer to the door this time. By the sound of her voice, she was just on the other side.

"Or I'm not gonna give you that Stretch Angels Panini bag for your birthday."

She gasped. "You wouldn't dare keep them from me."

"I think Hana would like them." I said slyly.

She swung open the door and I lost my balance and stumbled. She grabbed my face and pulled it down to her level.

"You're mine." She whispered fiercely. I felt my heart pound as she pressed her lips to mine in a deep kiss.

I pulled away with a smirk. "I might be yours, but the bag is debatable."