019

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

I got a call from her this evening.

"Hello?" I answered after the first ring. I couldn't pretend like I wasn't eager to hear her voice.

"What are you doing right now?" She asked.

"Um..." I had just gotten out of the shower. I was standing in front of my closet, wrapped in a towel, about to throw on some pajamas. "Not too much."

"Can you come out?"

I grinned. "Why? What's going on?"

"I wanna take you to Aera's birthday party." She said, softly.

"What should I wear?" I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Whatever you're wearing now." She replied easily. I flushed, trying not to imagine that scenario. "Wear something comfortable."

"Okay. I'll meet you at your house?"

"No. Just come straight to the address. I'll text it to you, later." She hung up abruptly and I started to panic. What's going on? Wasn't she supposed to go to celebrate her friend's birthday tomorrow?

I stood in front of my closet, wondering what I should wear in front of her. I also felt nervous, thinking of what game she'd put me on. Even after so many times meeting, I still got faint tingles of nervous anticipation before seeing her.

I decided to go for the casual minimalist look. I'd fit right in with a pair of black slacks and a decidedly minimalist cream shirt. I normally put a lot of effort into my outfits, but I didn't usually feel stressed about it. Who knew trying to impress a girl could be so stressful?

"Guys, I'm leaving!" I called as I stepped out from my room.

"Where are you going?" Minhee asked as he looked up from the couch.

"Uh, Seul invited me to go to her friend's birthday party." I told him.

"Oh, Seul. I haven't heard her name in a long time. How she's doing?" Wooseok asked, coming in the living room with a cup of coffee.

"She's fine." I shrugged. "I just met her, yesterday."

"Okay, well, have fun." Wooseok called to my retreating back.

I bounded down the steps, worried that I would be late. She'd texted me the address to her friend's house. It was only about fifteen-minute walk, but I didn't want to make her wait.

I walked in silence for a while, too wrapped up in my thoughts to concentrate on how beautiful the night sky looked. Few minutes passed; I finally reached a huge brick house. I assumed it was her friend's house because there were no other complexes in sight. I knocked on the door tentatively.