056

Seungwoo suddenly burst into the apartment the next evening with a furious look on his face

Seungwoo suddenly burst into the apartment the next evening with a furious look on his face. I was calmly playing The Sims on my laptop. I couldn't let go of the families I had created years ago so I'd been sitting there for hours, engrossed in my game. A day off without Seungwoo was a rare one indeed, and I usually spent them on the couch in my sweatpants, playing The Sims.

Needless to say, I turned my attention back to my game as Seungwoo huffed and puffed and generally acted very put out.

"You!" He cried. "You kinky freak! You got me into a scandal!"

An accusing finger was shoved in my face as Seungwoo stood across from me, utterly furious.

"I think you're confusing me with someone else." I replied absentmindedly, preoccupied with trying to manage a family of six children and two parents. Someone had just peed themselves and the mom had left screaming baby on the floor while there was a fire in the kitchen. This hectic situation required my full attention. "Unless you actually are cheating on me, but that would just be you getting yourself involved in a scandal. I'm completely innocent of whatever shit you are accusing me of."

Seungwoo pressed the power off button from my laptop and it immediately shut off. I gaped at the black screen in front of me before flicking my gaze up to Seungwoo.

"What the fuck?" I hissed. "I hadn't saved that!"

He tore off his shirt and pointed to his neckline, chest and abs. I stared at them blankly for a long moment before he spoke.

"Look...at...all...these...fucking HICKEYS!" Seungwoo shouted, getting redder with each word.

"I...don't remember doing that." I flushed, looking away. "Must have been somebody else. Maybe your other girlfriend."

"I don't have another girlfriend." Seungwoo spat. "But maybe I should get one that you would understand that when I say no hickeys, I say it for a fucking reason. You do realize that I'm an idol, right? That I do performances that require me to lift up my shirt and show off this body? You think I like working out so much? You think I like being on a strict diet? This body is for my fans. This aren't for you, sweetie. So you can't leave your marks all over them. You know that!"

"Oh, you pulled the 'sweetie' out." I snickered. "I'm in trouble."

Seungwoo glared at me before whipping out his phone and typing madly. He shoved it in my face and I took it from him, fairly amused. Until I saw the image on the screen and the comments beneath it.

It was a picture of Seungwoo dancing on stage, with his shirt unbuttoned with a semi-seductive look on his face. It was his stage look, not the one he used on me. I'd seen this kind of picture a million times. I liked to browse through his fansites sometimes to see the kind of picture they took. Seungwoo wanted to make a scrapbook of all his X1 stuff, so I looked around for especially nice pictures to add to it. I'd picked a couple of pictures like this because it was Seungwoo's signature move, ever since Move came out.