061

Seungwoo woke me up one morning with a solo performance in our bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing?" I rolled over and squinted at him. He winked and continued his shirtless rendition of Gallant's Weight in Gold.

I watched as he sensually danced and sang his way over to me. As the object of his affections, I'd been gifted with many such performances. One of the greatest things about watching Seungwoo dance and sing in private was the way he burst into giggles at the end.

"How are you twenty-six? Your giggle makes you sound like you're twelve." I murmured sleepily into my pillow. Seungwoo pouted and turned up his sexiness by throwing in a few body rolls.

"What are you doing to me?" I demanded angrily. "I don't want to feel sexually frustrated in the morning! I have to go to work in an hour!"

The biggest smile spread over his face. "You can be a little late, can't you?" He shimmied closer to me and stretched his leg against the headboard, showing off his flexibility and shoving his thigh in front of my face.

I hesitated noticeably.

"Hmm?" He pressed, trailing his long slender finger across my cheek. "Just a little late?"

"Yeah. I can be a little late." I agreed, pulling his arm so he fell on top of me.

"Ouch, be careful, baby girl." He said in a seductive voice, pressing kisses down my neck. "Why don't you just take today off?"

"That's so irresponsible. We're not newlyweds."

"We have to take advantage of our virility while we can."

"That's a male thing." I whispered, pulling off my nightshirt. "Women are ready to have sex at any time of life. It's men who have a hard time getting into it when they're older."

Seungwoo chuckled as he kissed down my arms. "You gonna leave me for a young guy when we're old?"

I pretended to think about it for a moment. Seungwoo's head shot up in concern.

"You better not!" He insisted, swiping his tongue over his lips. "You brat!"

"I don't know." I said slowly. I ran my hands across his biceps.

"You're a fucking creep." Seungwoo buried his face in the crook of my neck. "But I love you, anyway."

"Gee, thanks." I muttered sarcastically. "This coming from the man who likes to get freaky in public places."

"You're just too desirable." He nipped at my neck. "I love your eyes." He whispered. "And your nose." He leaned in and kissed it. "And your lips."

I moved and met his lips with mine.

We made out for a little while, hands and mouths roaming around each other's bodies. Seungwoo was being extra careful with his movement so that he didn't hurt me.

Seungwoo rolled over on top of me. "We gotta make this quick, baby. Work cannot spare us, not even for love."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked up at him through lowered lids. "I don't care. Just don't leave me hanging."

He didn't.

"Are you done, baby?" Seungwoo asked sweetly as we're getting ready for work.

"Yeah." I smiled, my heart melting.

"We'll be leaving in a minute. Make sure you already drink the milk." Seungwoo kissed my forehead as he was drying his hair with the hair dryer.