029

"So, are you going to be here during Christmas?" I asked Seungwoo over the phone

"So, are you going to be here during Christmas?" I asked Seungwoo over the phone. I laid down on the couch, yawning hugely. I'd had a long day at work and had finally managed to squeeze in some time to talk with my boyfriend after a couple of weeks. Our phone conversations were always so spread out. I missed him in between, but I always appreciated the endless amounts of selfies he sent me.

"Uh...I'm not sure yet." He said hesitantly. I pouted to myself, knowing he couldn't see it. I'd rarely show this kind of cutesy in front of him.

"That sucks." I rolled over onto my side.

"I'll get you a nice gift to make up for it." He promised. "What do you want?"

"You." I said truthfully. "I just want to celebrate your birthday and Christmas with me as you're going to age gracefully. You'll be elderly soon. I won't be able to soak in your youthful appearance much longer."

"You're ridiculous." He giggled. I smiled to myself at the sound of his laugh. He had a precious little giggle. "What are you saying? I'm still so young."

"You're gonna be twenty-six." I sighed.

"What? You don't like it I'm getting older?" He asked astonished. "I thought you like older men."

"Nah, I'm just joking, honey." I giggled. "I don't care about your age even if you got wrinkles and smile lines, I'll always love you."

"Stop being cheesy." He told me. "What do you want for Christmas. Like a real present."

"Uh...I wanna go on a trip with you. Let's go to New York!" I cried excitedly.

"Baby, I can't afford that." He said. "Pick something reasonable."

"Buy me a LV bag." I demanded, half-joking. "Hehe, I was joking. Let's get real here, what do you want for your birthday?"

"A taste of your cooking." He said, giggling.

"Ugh." I scoffed. "Are you just like the rest of those boys? You need a woman who can cook? What next, do I have to prepare a fancy meal worth five-star rate hotel's restaurants? Cook you steaks every day? Buy you red wine?"

"Jeez, baby, I was joking." He huffed. "And what if I was one of those boys? What would you do?"

"Not doing any of those." I threatened. "You'd be miserable, little stringent."

"I'm not stringent! I never demand something from you!" He cried, offended. "Now you have to be ready to cook me meals for my birthday. Ah, no, wait. I know what I want."

"What?" I asked warily, noticing his sly tone of voice.

"I want Chika." He said. "Give her to me."

"No way." I adamantly refused. "You're not getting her."

"You love Chika more than you love me?" He asked. "Is she gonna kiss you? Tell you she likes you? Run her fingers through your hair and whisper how pretty you are?"