028

CUTE! >

CUTE! >.<"

My boyfriend was still sitting on the bed like that when I came back in the room from showering thirty minutes later.

"You okay, honey?" I asked, a hint of laughter in my voice. He glanced up at me and immediately adverted his eyes when he saw me still in my towel.

"Wear your clothes." He groaned. 

I laughed, a triumphant little laugh, as I wear my blue little button dress before walking over and sitting next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand, interlacing our fingers.

"Are you alright?" I whispered, kissing his hand.

He looked at me briefly before he shot back. "Change your clothes. Don't wear that."

"Why?" I giggled. "I like this dress. And I like the way you look at me when I'm wearing it."

"I only glanced at you for like a second." He mumbled. I could see the heat rising to his face.

"That was all I needed. Everything you feel is always written all over your face." I said softly. "I don't wanna change. My legs look good in this dress, don't you think?"

"Yeah." He turned his head and kissed my hair. I had it done in a bun. "Your hair is pretty."

"All of me is pretty." I said smugly.

"You're such a brat." He muttered. He pulled me into his lap and tucked his head into my shoulder. "I don't know why I like you so much."

"Where are you taking me out?" I asked, my tone sugary sweet. "You gonna spoil me today?"

"I thought you didn't like being spoiled."

"I don't mind it occasionally. Today, I feel like getting spoiled." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Well, today, I'll spoil you. Are you free the whole day?" He hugged me tightly.

"Yeah. Should we go and meet your members?" I suggested.

"Damn, what a way to ruin the mood." He sighed. "I just wanna spend the whole day with you."

"Okay." I whispered. "Just spend it with me, then. I don't wanna share you."

"You're so cute." He laughed, squeezing me.

"Where do you wanna go today?" I asked, curling up into him. I nuzzled my face in his chest. He rested his hand on my bare thigh, splaying out his fingers.

"Let's go and get you a new book." He told me, inching his hand closer to the edge of my skirt. I didn't push him away, so he boldly crept his hand under my skirt.

"I haven't finished reading that book you bought for me at Busan." I said. "Get your hand off my leg, Seungwoo. Now."

"Sorry, baby." He murmured, withdrawing his hand. "The bookstore probably doesn't open for another couple of hours. Do you wanna grab breakfast?"