067

My birthday was in one day. March 24th, exactly nine months before Seungwoo's. Although I did try my best to understand that Seungwoo's not going to be around during my birthday, but I just can't help myself to kept mentioning to Seungwoo that my birthday was just around the corner.

"Seungwoo." I spoke into the phone, pressing it in between my shoulder and ear. I was in the middle of making a tuna fish sandwich for myself. "You need to be around during my birthday. Did you figure it out?"

"Well..." He hesitated. "I'll try my best."

"Alright, well, I get it. I'm just going to be alone that day." I murmured.

"You know what? I'll be home in a couple of hours, babe. Don't stress." Seungwoo placated.

"Don't forget my ice cream! Make sure you bought it or I'm gonna be pissed."

"I won't. Love you, babe!"

"Love you, too." I hung up and pocketed my phone, settling down a plate of sandwich on the table.

I sighed, heavily, looking at the poor sandwich. "I don't want tuna fish. Why did I make this?"

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, I heard a noise in the living room. I snuck out of the room and Seungwoo was already home, with Dongpyo, a pleasant surprise. He was chomping on carrots on the couch while Seungwoo was in the kitchen, chopping up something.

"Hey, Seul!" Dongpyo greeted me with a wide smile. I smiled back.

"Are you awake, baby?" Seungwoo chirped cheerfully, kissing me in the forehead.

"Yeah, I don't feel quite well after eating that tuna sandwich so I just sleep." I mumbled. "What are you doing?" I asked, sitting down at the table. He poured me a glass of milk.

"Kimchi fried rice." He answered. "Was that okay for you?"

I nodded my head, sipping the milk. Even though it's been four months since I got pregnant, I still couldn't drink the milk like I used to. I can't drink none of that shit but I still try. It's all for this little love inside me.

Seungwoo's face instantly softened at the sight of me. He set down his bowl of kimchi and walked over to me. I gagged every time I swallowed the milk. He laughed as he rubbed my back soothingly. "You're doing good, baby."

"I hate it." I murmured. He rubbed soothing circles against my back.

"It's okay, you'll get used to it, one day." Seungwoo pulled back and kissed my forehead. I stared glumly up at him. "Take a breath and slowly drink it." He said. I took a deep breath to calm down. Seungwoo hugged me closer for a moment. "Don't stress, okay? It's going to be just fine."

Dongpyo came in as Seungwoo kissed me. He cleared his throat.

"You guys are so touchy." He grumbled. "I'm tired of catching you kissing."

I shoved Seungwoo away from me, beet red. "It's his fault. I'm only like this if I'm drunk."

"Well, you're not gonna be drunk for another five months, Mama." Seungwoo patted my stomach. "Not with little Seungwoo in there."

"What are you gonna do if we have a boy?" I demanded. "Are you even going to love him?"

He shrugged. "Probably. But less than I love you."

I smacked him. "You better love our child fairly, Seungwoo."

"Are you pregnant?" Dongpyo interrupted us by taking my hand and dragging me to the couch, muttering something about how he thought this was unbelievable.