080

A few days later I looked up to see Seungwoo smiling affectionately at me from the floor. I was sprawled out on the couch, lazily petting Chika. We were alone together, a rare day off in the weekend. We loved it and we needed some alone time to recover.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked, burying my nose in Chika's fur. She turned her head and licked my cheek.

"I'm just thinking." Seungwoo leaned back and surveyed me with satisfaction.

"About what?"

"About you."

I laughed, resting my head on Chika. She wriggled free from me and jumped onto Seungwoo's lap. Seungwoo snickered, scratching behind Chika's ears.

I let out a long, happy sigh and flopped onto my back. "Oh, Seungwoo. I love you."

He broke out into a happy laugh. "Yeah? You do?"

"Yeah. You're so adorable. Really cute." I grabbed a pillow and squeezed it, kicking my legs up into the air like a middle school girl in love.

Seungwoo giggled so hard that he squeaked.

"Oh my god, too precious!" I cried. "Too cute! Stop!"

I watched in enjoyment as his cheeks turned pink and he ducked his head down shyly, still giggling. Chika licked his face and Seungwoo squeak-laughed some more.

I moved and hung halfway off the couch, my head next to Seungwoo's.

"I love you, cutie." I whispered in his ear. He bit his lip, eyes trained on the floor, but I saw the smile he tried to hide. "Love you soooooo much."

"Stop." Seungwoo mumbled, holding his hair in his hands and trying to hide behind his arms. "You're embarrassing me."

"Love your cute squeaky laugh." I continued. "Love your messy frizzy hair and your smelly feet. They really do stink, you know."

"I'm an idol! Of course, they stink!" He looked over at me, offended. I grinned and kissed him. He startled in surprise, but kissed me back for a minute before breaking it off. He bent his head and concentrated on petting Chika, the tips of his ears bright red.

"Wanna know what else I love about you?" I asked, nibbling at his earrings. We had matching one these days. It was my corny apologize present to him few days ago.

A small smile played on his lips. "Yeah." He said softly, shyly.

"I love your cute little shy smile." I kissed behind his ear. "You always loved mine, but I always thought yours was cuter."

"Hmm." Seungwoo hummed, stroking Chika's fur.

"And I love that little mole above your belly button that you got when we were in Busan and you forgot to put sunblock on."

"I hate that thing." He muttered, lifting up his shirt to look at it. "It marred my perfect skin."

"No, I love it." I reached down and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers and resting them on his shoulder.

I took his face in my hands and he blinked at me, surprised.

"Seungwoo." I called his name seriously.

"My love." He answered mock-seriously, a smirk quirking up the end of his mouth.

"Do you love me?"

"More than anything." He answered easily.

"More than singing?" I challenged.

"Yup." He nodded cutely.

"Even when I can't fit into any of your shirt anymore?"