058

Seungwoo's eyes darted from the toothpaste on my toes to the panicked expression on my face

Seungwoo's eyes darted from the toothpaste on my toes to the panicked expression on my face. I don't think he knew what to deal with first.

"Let's just...let's just, uh, relax." He said, his voice a little shaky. "We don't know anything for sure."

He grabbed a facecloth and wet it using the bathtub faucet. I think he was afraid to move me to get to the sink. I just stood there, shocked.

"Here, baby, let me get the toothpaste off your foot." Seungwoo bent down and cleaned in between my toes.

"Seungwoo." I said, my voice croaking. "I'm not ready to be a mom."

He threw the facecloth aside and straightened up. "It's okay, baby. We'll figure it out, hmm? Let's just wait a few days." He kissed my hair and patted my arm soothingly.

"Do you know what being pregnant means?" I asked him, a desperate edge to my voice. "It means having a thing growing inside my uterus for nine months! And then pushing it out! Out of my body! And then feeding it! And it has to sleep and we can't break it! Not even accidentally! And then it's gonna grow up and it's gonna be a sassmouth cause I was a sassmouth and you're just shameless, like shit, Seungwoo, how can you make sex jokes in front of your father? And it's gonna be too handsome because you're too damn gorgeous and it'll probably get girls pregnant just like its stupid father. And then it's carpools and sports and what if it wants to be an idol like you? I'll never get to see it! And then I'll have to help it with its homework! I hate science. And I can't do math, Seungwoo! I can't even add without using my fingers!" I looked up at him, freaking out.

"I like science and math." Seungwoo whispered, still patting my arm. I think it had just become automatic for him because his expression was a little shell-shocked. "What the fuck; why are you so bad at taking medicine?" He demanded, raising his voice. "Do I really still need to remind you to take birth control? Are you a child? Shit, you can't even feed yourself! How are we supposed to take care of a kid? Fuck, don't be pregnant. Don't make me a daddy, yet. I have a hard-enough time keeping you alive."

"Oh my gosh, daddy, that's too cute." I moaned, throwing my arms around him. "I want my babies to call you daddy."

"I know I talk about wanting babies, but I am not ready for that level of responsibility yet." Seungwoo said, wrapping his arms around me. "I don't even know how to change a diaper."

"We're not even married yet." I whispered into his chest.

"It's okay, baby. We'll figure it out. We can get married." Seungwoo patted my back. Did he only know how to pat in this situation? "Shit, my dad is going to kill me. And my manager. Oh my gosh, I'm dead. I'm seriously dead."

"I didn't want to get married like this." I buried my face in his shirt, a few tears leaking out. "I wanted to wait for like three or four years before having kids. I wanted to have fun being married to you. Just chilling and hanging out and having sex whenever we feel like it."