031

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

I knocked on her door a few days later. She'd been distant with me ever since the Fashion Week event. I was worried that Jaehyun had said something to her and she'd misunderstood about Hana and I.

"Who?" I heard her voice on the other side of the door.

"It's me." I replied. "Seungwoo."

She unlocked the door and opened it slightly. I smiled at her and she returned it tentatively.

"Surprise." I said quietly. "Sorry for dropping on you like this. I just miss you."

She looked at me for a moment before opening the door wider and inviting me in.

I followed her over to the couch. We sat there for a few seconds in silence.

"Are you...are you mad at me?" I asked hesitantly.

"Why would I be mad at you?" She looked over at me. "Did you do something to make me mad at you?"

"I saw Jaehyun at the dressing room and I wondered if maybe you'd misunderstood about me and Hana." I said slowly.

"Did you do something that I could misunderstand?" She asked me, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't feel like I did." I said slowly. "What did Jaehyun tell you? Are you mad?"

"What did you do?" She asked in a low voice.

"Uh...Hana and I just talked." I replied, tugging at my bangs nervously. "Does that make you uncomfortable?"

She didn't answer for a while.

"Baby?" I took her hand. "You know I only love you, right? Just you." I moved to kiss her, but she held up her hand.

"I don't get you." She sounded a bit angry. "You get all pissy with me because I wanted to wear short dress, but you hold hands with a girl at my workplace and it's fine?"

"Hana's just a friend. She's like a sister to me."

"I don't hold hands with my brother. I don't let him being all giddy and affectionate with me." She snapped. "And you're not really even related."

"It's not like that with her!" I cried. "Why are you being jealous?"

Her eyes snapped up to glare at me. "I'm not jealous. I'm angry."

"Because you're jealous?" I glared back at her. "There's nothing going on between me and Hana! You know I'm crazy about you!"

"No, I don't!" She got off the couch and walked away into her bedroom. I followed her closely, but she ignored me and scooped up Chika. She sat on her bed, snuggling and kissing Chika while studiously ignoring me.

I went over and crouched down in front of her.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked softly, tucking her hair behind her ear. She shied away from my touch.