051

I woke up in the morning with Seungwoo's sleeping body sprawled halfway over mine

I woke up in the morning with Seungwoo's sleeping body sprawled halfway over mine. His lips were parted and almost pressed up against my shoulder as his arm lay across my chest. His brow furrowed as I turned to the side and ran my thumb across his cheek.

"Good morning, my beautiful boy."

I played with his hair and whispered sweet nothings into his ear as he slept on.

"You're so handsome. I'm so in love with you."

I pressed kisses against the shell of his ear.

"You're the cutest. A precious cinnamon rolls."

My hands slid across his skin and explored his chest.

"So beautiful." I murmured, sliding down to leave kisses on his arms.

"Pervert." A husky voice said above me. I stiffened.

Seungwoo pulled me up so we were eye to eye. "Must you molest me so early in the morning?"

I felt my face heat up from the roots of my hair to my neck.

He smirked at me before leaning in to whisper in my ear. "I don't know whether to fuck you or report you to the police, you big pervert."

I let out a small gasp as his hands found their way under my shirt. I'd forgotten I'd sleep naked under his shirt.

Seungwoo rolled over on top of me, a naughty gleam in his eye. "I guess I'll let you off easy this time and fuck you. I prefer to steer clear of the police."

"I don't think fucking me is letting me off easy." I whispered as Seungwoo struggled to take off my shirt. A first for him, really. He normally had me on the bed and out of my clothes in about a minute. I thought about timing him one of these days.

"Don't be coy. I heard things you whispered in my ear not five minutes ago." The collar of the shirt refused to cooperate with him, so he ripped it down the middle, both terrifying me and turning me on.

"Seungwoo! What the hell are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying." He huffed, tugging my shirt with his teeth. "To get you naked."

"You could just ask me to sit up instead acting like an animal." I pointed out, flicking his forehead. "Where did you learn to rip clothes like this? It's kind of scary."

Seungwoo looked up at me, a concerned gleam in his eye despite the shred of fabric hanging from his mouth.

"You didn't really scare me." I reassured him, ruffling his hair. "To be honest, it's kind of hot."

He smirked at me and resumed undressing me, tearing fabric here and there until the shirt lay in shreds on the bed.

"Now we can get down to business." He told me, sounding both satisfied and smug.