006

"Seungwoo, what are you doing here?" I held open the door and his gaze swept over my body

"Seungwoo, what are you doing here?" I held open the door and his gaze swept over my body. I realized I was in his hoodie. He'd probably think I'm crazy for not giving back his hoodie and still wearing it.

"I'm here to see you." He said quietly. He looked kind of worried.

I wait for him to continue talking. Something along the lines of "you looked good in my hoodie but I think you're actually crazy." Or "I'm not interested in you at all so let's cut off our fake relationship." Or even "but I'm pretty sure you're into me that's why you're wearing my hoodie because no boys interested in you. And nice hair, sweetie."

He stared at me, probably waiting for my response. When I just looked at him, he flushed and fidgeted nervously.

I blinked at him for a few moments before stepping aside. "Um...come in. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."

He stood there awkwardly for a moment as I turned and walked inside my apartment. Shit. What is he doing here? Is this just a nice dream? I haven't met him for so long. Yes, I've missed him so much, but this is not how I wanted to meet him. In a condition where I didn't even have a chance to shower, to dress up and wear nice clothes in front of him? He must've puked in his mind seeing my naked ugly face. I smelled gross! And, also this hoodie. Why did I wear it? Ugh! This is too embarrassing.

I looked back at him for a second before turning the corner into my bedroom. I sighed. He went in and sat on the couch. Chika hopped up into his lap and curled against him. He patted her head and her belly as I was taking my time in my bedroom.

He sat there feeling extremely nervous, biting his lips.

I creaked open my bedroom door and he glanced up to see me in a white tee and a short pants.

"I'm going to take a shower. Can you wait?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. Go ahead." He muttered. "I'll just play with your cat."

"Would you like a drink?" I asked quietly, meeting his eyes. I'd missed seeing his face so badly. I felt my face grow hot under his gaze. Somehow, his perfect eyes still had the power to enchant me.

"No, it's fine." He looked away, petting the cat.

"O-Okay. I'm going to go shower." I abruptly turned away from him and went inside the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I sighed and put my hands on my chest. I just have a boy inside my house. This is crazy. This is too much for me. I sneezed. Ugh, cold. Please go away.

I came out from the bathroom with the same white tee and a short pants. I saw him looking up in his phone. Chika lay in his lap; his hand rested on her absentmindedly.

"Hi." I walked over and gave him a tiny smile.

"Hi." He smiled back.

"Um...sorry. My house is a mess. I don't know that you would come." I said, picking up some of the stuff on the floor.