052

I woke up early the next day, to hear my boyfriend was getting ready for work this early morning

I woke up early the next day, to hear my boyfriend was getting ready for work this early morning. I stretched out on the comfortable bed, a huge yawn engulfing my face. I fumbled around for my phone and found it stuffed in between pillows. Shit, was it really 6 a.m.?

I sighed as I sat up and stare at my boyfriend through the mirror's reflection. He just got out from the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, hair still wet and he caught my eyes travelled down his body, stopping at his to stare directly at his ass. The action caused his eyebrows to immediately shoot up in surprise.

"Can you contain yourself for like five seconds, please?" He asked me. I pouted at him. "There are the times I can really feel our age difference."

I blushed and straightened myself up. "You're the one who just appeared naked in front of me." I mumbled.

Seungwoo smirked. "I guess I'll just have to show you much of a man I am to wake you up," He cocked his eyebrow at me sexily. He turned around to reveal his perfect abs and started sauntering towards me in a suggestive fashion.

"Stop. Stop now. Stay away from me!" I threw my arms up in front of my face for protection.

Seungwoo burst out laughing. He bent over and held his sides and laughed until I was freaking pissed.

"Okay, okay, I'm done." He wheezed, the laughter fading from his voice.

"You're such a brat." I laughed at him.

"Good morning." Seungwoo whispered, smiling.

"Morning." I yawned; my stomach started to rumble. "Seungwoo...I'm so hungry." I whined.

Seungwoo laughed. "Yeah, me too. Are you going to make breakfast?"

I shook my head. "No, I'll probably took longer time to get ready. You have to make me breakfast."

Seungwoo frowned at me. I pulled at his cheeks and tried to turn it into a smile.

"Stop it!" He giggled, prying my hands away.

"Make me breakfast." I pouted. "And feed Chika."

Seungwoo groaned. "Fine. But you have to do the dishes."

"Okay." I grinned. "I'm gonna go shower."

I broke free from Seungwoo's grasp and sat up. As I stood to leave, he grabbed my hand.

"Where's my morning kiss?" He demanded.

I just looked at him. "No. I haven't brushed my teeth, yet."

Seungwoo sighed. "Fine, fine. I'll go make you breakfast, my queen."

"Hmm. Queen. Go prepare my food, loyal Seungwoo." I laughed at him and headed towards the bathroom.

"You're such a brat!" Seungwoo called after me.

"You love it!" I called back.

"I love you!" Seungwoo yelled to me as I retreated further away.