035

Seungwoo POV

Seungwoo POV

I stood outside the door of her apartment, my sweaty palm pressed against hers, waiting anxiously as she unlocked her front door. What were we going to talk about? She hadn't given me any assurance after I confessed my insecurities. Maybe she was tired of hearing about them. Maybe she couldn't reassure me anymore because she didn't feel the same way.

I hated myself like this. I wanted to be someone I felt confident she could like. Someone mature and manly who could buy her the designers bags she liked and spend quality time with her. Someone good enough to deserve a girl like her.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" She smiled at me and tugged at my hand. I blinked, snapping out of my reverie. She led me inside her apartment, letting go of my hand as Chika bounded over, purring and meowing happily.

"Yeah, baby." She cooed, picking her up and kissing her head. "Do you miss me?" Chika snuffled her face, licking here and there. She giggled and passed her to me before locking the door. Chika squirmed in my arms, eager to snuggle me. If my girlfriend didn't like me, as least her cat likes me. That had to count for something, right?

"Have a seat." She said to me. "I'll be right back."

I nodded and sat down on the couch, still holding Chika. I played with her as she took her time in her bedroom. I wondered what she was doing.

She came out a minutes later dressed in my undershirt and a pair of tiny shorts, her long hair tied up in a bun. I stared, unable to tear my eyes from her. She grinned at me. I felt myself smile tentatively, touched. She sat down next to me, scratching Chika's ear.

"Alright, what do you wanna know about me?"

"What?" I glanced over at her, surprised.

She shrugged. "You said you feel like you don't know me and that I push you away. So, fire away."

"Um, okay." I felt put on the spot. "Shit, I can't think of anything off the top of my head."

"Alright, well, while you're thinking, come here." She started to walk towards her bedroom. I put Chika down and followed her, wondering what she was up to.

"Look." She pointed to her bookshelf. "These are all the books you got me. I put it on a special shelf and I don't let anyone borrow them."

"Huh." I peered down at them. "I've bought you a lot of books."

"Yeah." She took my hand, smiling broadly. "And, look over there." She pointed to her wall. I followed her finger and saw that a huge X1 and Victon posters had replaced a couple of her Avril Lavigne's posters. "There, too." She pointed again and I saw that a few more cutouts of me had been added to the wall. "I bought all the magazines you're in cause I can't get enough of you." She added, blushing.