036

This is PG-13, maybe? If you've got a good imagination lol

______

I looked up at him, a sweet smile curving across his face as he reached out a hand and trailed his fingers along the side of my face.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, a soft glow shining in his eyes. "You're really beautiful, Seul."

I pressed myself up against him as he placed his hand on the small of my back. He laid my head against his chest, slowly trailing his hand down my body, exploring the curve of my neck and collarbone with his fingers.

"Are you nervous? Your heart's beating really fast." His voice was soft as his breath tickled my skin.

I ducked my head down, embarrassed. "Yeah, I'm really nervous."

"Damn it, that's so cute." He breathed, dragging my head up to his. He kissed me eagerly, pushing his tongue in my mouth as I parted my lips in surprise. He backed me up against the bed head and I wound my arms around his neck. I scrambled to steady in his arms as he practically attacked me; I could barely keep up with his pace.

He broke away for a moment to look at me seriously. "Are you ready? No pressure, Seul. We can just make out for a while and then go to sleep."

I gazed into his dark brown eyes for a little while. "I'm ready." I said softly. "But I'm so nervous, honey. Please don't laugh at me."

"Holy shit, you're adorable. Don't worry, it's my first time, too." He practically growled as he pulled me up for another passionate kiss. I felt my knees go weak as he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tightly to me as he nipped my bottom lip with his teeth. I let out a little gasp, feeling more sensitive each time he touched me.

He looked up into my eyes. "I love you a lot, Seul." He confessed. "Fuck, I want you so bad."

I reached behind me and fumbled for the light switch with shaky hands. My heart pounded against my chest as he tugged at the waistband of my shorts, a devious smirk on his face.

"I'm both turned on and scared of you at the same time." I told him, a low chuckle escaping my throat.

He giggled and he snapped my shorts back in place. "I have that effect on girls." He whispered, turning away and was about to hopped off the bed. I caught his hand and hooked an arm around his neck, pulling him down on top of me on the bed.

He brushed my hair away from his face as he laid against my chest, a surprised expression on his face.

"Just me." I whispered, taking his hand in my hands. I took his bottom lip between my teeth for a moment, gently biting down before letting go. "Make sure you only have that effect on me in the future."

"So possessive." He let out a little laugh as he pushed my hands aside and turned his attention to my neck. He left little teasing bites along my throat before kissing his way down my body. My chest rose and fell in short pants as he went along, lingering in some places longer than others. He hesitated when he reached the waistband of my shorts. "I'm not going to be the only naked one here." He growled, pulling my shorts down. I let out a gasp as he grazed my inner thighs with his mouth.

"You're not naked, yet." I pointed out in a breathy voice.

He brushed my concerns aside as he continued to undress me. He finally managed to take my shorts off and held my foot in his hand. I giggled as he kissed my toes.

"Stop, Seungwoo! I'm so ticklish." I pleaded, trying to yank my foot out of his grasp.

"You're going to kick me." He laughed and released my foot after one last tiny kiss. "Sit up for me, baby."

I shifted into a sitting position, his dark brown eyes staring at me as I made my way over at him, his gaze sexy and unnerving at the same time. He crawled over to me and kneeled, bending down to take off my shirt. He lifted it and pressed kisses along my waist, just above my underwear. I let out a soft moan and tangled my hands in his hair.

"Seungwoo, don't be a tease." I breathed.

"Baby, I'm just getting started." He tugged at my underwear with his fingers, pulling them down by just a fraction. He smiled against my skin, leaving one last kiss on my stomach before sitting up and lifting my shirt over my head. It fell on the floors as I reached up and pulled him down to my level. Our lips collided painfully, my teeth knocking against his. I laughed, enjoying his overeager behaviour.

"Let's take it slow." I whispered.

"I don't want to take it slow." He argued with me in a low, raspy voice. I could have listened to him say anything in that voice. "We've been taking it slow, Seul. We've only ever kissed and I'm very, very frustrated."

"You sound like a horny teenage boy." I teased. He hooked two of his fingers in my underwear and pulled them down slowly, teasingly as I rested my forehead against his, staring into his eyes.

"I've wanted you for so long." I admitted in a halting whisper.

"How long?" He bent his head and brushed his lips along my collarbone as he dragged my underwear down my thighs.

"Our first date." I mumbled.

He gave a start of surprise. "That early?"

I paused for a moment as he drew away and pulled my underwear all the way off, dropping it on the floor before raking his eyes over my body. I snapped up my gaze to meet his. He stared back at me, confident in spite of blush coloring his cheeks.

I reached behind to unhook my bra, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me." He whispered. He crawled over and sat down next to me, pulling me into his lap. "I have imagined doing this." He left a trail of gentle kisses from right below my ear in between my shoulder blades. He caressed my stomach before running his fingers down my back.

"Just take it off already, Seungwoo." I pleaded. "You're such a tease. You look innocent, but shit, you really know how to get a girl worked up without even doing anything."

"I'm only good at kissing." He confessed, fumbling with the hook on my bra. "I'm pretty inexperienced, baby. Don't expect much." He ducked his head down, hiding his face as he finally managed to unhook my bra. I slipped it off and turned around to face him. He tried to concentrate on my face as I sat in front of him, completely naked.

"Seungwoo." I whispered, taking his face in my hands. I leaned in closer so he had to look into my eyes. He flushed. "I'm so nervous right now."

"Are you?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah." I bit my lip, worrying it with my teeth before letting go. "Because it's you. You're so special to me. I'm worried that I'll do something weird and fuck it all up and you'll get scared and run away."

He let out a laugh. "Seriously? I find that so hard to believe."

"Really?" I let go of his face and covered myself with the sheet.

"Yeah." He murmured, laying down on top of me. He looked down at me, the smile slipping from his face as a more serious expression replaced it. "The night I finally made you mine."

He licked his lips and narrowed his eyes, looking like a predator going for its prey. My heart stuttered against my chest as he pulled the sheet away from me, kissing me roughly before letting go to whisper in my ear.

"You're mine."