049

We met up with Seungwoo's friend the next day in a back neighbourhood of Seoul

We met up with Seungwoo's friend the next day in a back neighbourhood of Seoul. It was quiet and slightly dingy, but safe and secluded. I was a little nervous and kept squeezing his hand, whispering to him. I was so damn awkward and shy around strangers; I would have never believed it when I first met Seungwoo.

"Hey, Seungwoo." His friend came up to us, a wide smile on his face. "Is this your girlfriend?"

"Hi." I said softly, waving. Feeling shy.

"Hey." Seungwoo nodded to his friend. "Is this the place?"

"Yup! Here's a key. I've gotta go out, so you two can look at the place yourselves. Apartment 712."

He tossed Seungwoo the key and waved goodbye, clapping on the back on he passed.

We went in the building, surveying the place.

"This is nice." I decided, looking around. "It smells good."

"I think we're on the seventh floor." He said as he led me towards the elevator. "712, right?"

I nodded, grinning excitedly.

On the way up, we held hands in nervous anticipation. It felt like something big was happening, even though we were only checking out an apartment.

"You ready, baby?" He asked as we stood outside the door.

I leaned over and stole a quick kiss.

"Now I am." I grinned. The tips of his ears turned red.

"So cute." He mumbled, ruffling his hair.

"Hmm?" I looked up at him expectantly.

"Nothing, baby." He turned the key in the lock, opening the door to what could be our new home.

I stepped inside tentatively, with him right at my heels.

"What do you think?" He asked immediately, taking in the surroundings.

"It's tiny." I said quietly, turning to him with shiny eyes. "But the windows are huge and gorgeous."

He watched as I inspected the kitchen. "Will you and I be able to cook in here?" I asked, turning towards him. "There's no counter space."

He shrugged. "We could make it work."

He held out his hand and I came over, pressing my hand against his warm palm.

"Look at this bathroom." He laughed as he nudged open the door with his foot. "It's miniscule."

"The bathtub's nice, though." I decided, running a hand along the edge of the tub.

"Big enough two." He agreed, wrapping his arms around me. I felt snug in his grasp with my back pressed up against his cheek.

"Wanna check out the bedroom?" I suggested, placing my hands on his arms. He rocked me back and forth for a second before gently kissing my cheek.