t h r e e

four fucking hours.
four hours i have been talking to hero, he's such a nice person and the conversation hasn't stopped ; we have had something to talk about for the last four hours.
he seems so interested in me, my life, he knows a lot. i'm not sure why i'm opening up to him, i should've just blocked him and jack thinks that nothing is weird about this. there is, why would hero be messaging me - out of all people?
he could be doing something better but instead he's talking to me? someone has told him to do this, i can't believe that he would talk to me himself - it's just not possible.
he is so funny, i have dreamed for years to talk to him like this ; to know his favourite colour, to know everything to his favourite food to his shoe size - but now it's happening i don't believe it. he replied so quickly and it's scaring me. he's so cute, he is perfect to be honest. he's smart - unlike the other popular kids, he values his education and maybe we could be together.
i'm so stupid, why would he ever want to be with me.

i am snapped out of my thoughts when i hear my mom shout "dinners ready" , hero is less important than dinner so i throw my phone onto my bed and race downstairs. hayden and josh are at the table - eating their dinner.
they're all my i am the second youngest, alexa and josh are older than me . alexa is 19 , she's at university though and she lives there. then there's me, i'm 16 - about to do my GCSEs . josh is 10 and hayden is 3 .
our dad left us after hayden was born because he was an alcoholic and he said "we were too much work" , we don't talk to him or about him.

i sit at the table and slowly eat my pasta , thinking about the fact that hero is messaging me - as soon as that thought comes into my head ; i am no longer hungry , i think i need to lose some weight rather than eating

"mom i don't want to eat anymore, i'm not hungry"
"please eat a little more?" she tries to persuade me but i shake my head and give her a hug.
i race back upstairs and grab my phone

2 notifications from hero.

hero;
hey, are you still there beautiful

i want to know why he is messaging me, he must have a motive.

me;
what's your motive? why're you messaging me?