t w e n t y

three years later.
hero and i are still together, i'm twenty two now and hero is twenty one. his birthday is soon.
i'm going to surprise him with the biggest present he can ever get, i'm pregnant. i'm so excited to surprise him, he's going to be so happy. i'm nearly six months, i didn't know until a few weeks ago. i've had to keep it a secret from hero, i have the gender reveal stick thing that we're going to do at his party.
i'm going to announce i'm pregnant at his party so all of our family finds out at the same time and then we're gonna do the gender reveal. i know it's taking hero's spotlight away a little but he's gonna love it. i'm finding it so hard keeping it from him because i usually tell him everything.

his actual present, i'm gonna put loads of balloons in the living room and then i've got him a lactose polo jumper, new trainers, new perfume, a new watch, a scuff controller for his PS4 because at his age he still uses it, more clothes and i'm gonna surprise him with a cute breakfast and a dinner date. i am so in love with him.
and then after dinner he's going to get another cheeky surprise from me. he has no idea about any of this and i can't wait to surprise him.