f i v e

i'm in english and all i can think about his hero, he seems to be all i think about but i cannot let him hurt me because if i let him in he is going to hurt me so badly. i'm trying to recover from depression and an eating disorder, i distanced myself from everyone and i don't get close to anyone anymore because i have had enough of people hurting me and then leaving me like i never existed .

"you dreaming about lover boy?" jack whispers
i shake my head and laugh
"he's not my lover" i whisper back.

~

i'm walking home now and i have my airpods in , volume at full blast - i feel a tap on my back. it scares me but i turn around to see hero - he's much taller than me and i take out my airpods and smile at him. hero embraces me in a hug and then let's go .
"how was your day?" he asks as we walk through the park
"decent, i'm so tired and just want to get home" i say , fiddling with my ring
"how was your day?"
"it was good, wish it was the weekend though" he replied
i nod, not sure what to say - we don't really talk in school and this is weird for me because i'm not comfortable around most people.
"talking of the weekend - have you got any plans for this weekend?" he asks
i shake my head and the biggest smirk appears on his face.
"would you like to come and watch a movie with me this weekend?" he asks
i giggle, no one has ever asked me out . well i'm assuming this is a date.
"yeah i guess" i say, looking down.
we walk in silence and i get to my house.
"i uhm theres my house" i say to him.
hero nods and gives me a hug, he doesn't want to let go of me - we hug for a while , he's a good hugger.
he kisses my forehead and it gives me butterflies.
hero carries on walking and i take my house keys out of my pocket and race upstairs.
i flop down onto the bed, throwing my backpack onto my floor - i have the biggest smile on my face and i cant control it.

this is it.
i'm falling for him.