t h i r t y - f i v e

two years later ~

josephine's pov;
adam is two now, his birthdays were massive parties and he loved it - his first words was "dada", he's starting solid foods.. so much has happened these past two years, and i'm pregnant again. i haven't told hero or adam, i've told my mom, jack alexa and hero's mom and dad - i'm telling hero and adam today. i'm only a few months along and i don't have a bump at all, i went to the doctors to actually confirm that i'm pregnant and i had a scan and saw our beautiful baby. we didn't plan this but i'm glad i'm pregnant again because adams going to have a sibling. it's currently march and it's adams birthday in february so his second birthday wasn't long ago. being pregnant again has made me so happy - i feel beautiful when i am pregnant. hero is so close with adam it genuinely warms my heart, i've always said i wanted my children to have a good relationship with their dad and that is what i have been blessed with.

-

right now we're all watching peppa pig because adam has decided that we have to watch it otherwise he's going to be very angry at us. he waddles over to the tv cabinet and picks up the remove that he has to hold with his two little hands, i look over to hero and he's watching the show.
adam sits on the floor in front of us, facing the tv - with his back to us both. i lean my head on hero's shoulder and i watch the tv.
"you are so beautiful" hero says to me
i look up at him and i smile, he cups my face in his hands and kisses my forehead. adam gets up off the floor, nearly falling. he comes over to the couch and tries to sit in between me and hero
"no" he says and tries to wiggle his body in between us both. he hates it when hero and i cuddle without him because he loves attention.
hero picks him up and puts adam on his lap so i can still rest my head on his shoulder, hero's hand is rested on my inner thigh.

"i'm going to the toilet" i tell my two favourite boys
i go upstairs to the office and take out the scan picture from my drawer, i go back downstairs where hero and adam are watching tv.

"adam come here" i whisper
he waddles over to me and i pick him up, i pass him the scan picture.
"show this to daddy" i say to him quietly, he doesn't understand when i whisper. i put him back down onto the floor and adam walks over to hero and hands him the scan photo. i have never seen hero turn around so fast, he looks at me - his eyes are soft. adam is on the floor, playing with his toys - in his own world completely.
hero gets up off of the couch and hugs me.
"you're pregnant?" he asks me again
"yes. i am" i assure him
he looks so happy.
hero kisses my lips and i smile gently, i don't think i'm going to get over the fact that i'm pregnant with my second child.

we've been planning the wedding but i don't want to have a wedding when i'm pregnant so i guess that'll be pushed forward but we're going to have two beautiful children, i can't wait. this pregnancy is going to be so special because i know earlier and stuff.