f o r t y - s e v e n

today is christmas eve, we're spending christmas eve with my mom, alexa with her boyfriend, luke, - she's just had a baby boy which is cute, i think luke is going to propose to her soon. i'm so happy for them; they've been together for years. jack is going to be there with liam, george of course, hayden and josh and some of my cousins, aunties and uncles are coming. i don't think any of them have met adam or hero, we're not really close with them - last year or the years before that we never really had big christmas' but my mom decided that she wants a huge christmas this year, tomorrow we're going to heros moms but we're going in the afternoon. next year i want hero and i to host christmas because then everyone can just come over to ours.

adam is playing with his lego as always, i think this is going to be good for him to be surrounded by lots of family - especially kids around his age and stuff because hero and i do play with him but obviously he'd prefer to play with kids his age. i've packed adams clothes for the next three days, spare pyjamas, clothes, underwear etc. i pack a few nappies just in case he needs them, if i forget something it's fine because my mom has a load his things at her house because adam is with her often.

hero has packed his clothes, he literally has like 20 of the same t-shirt's - i'm going to try and get him into something different. i don't think he's going to listen, he packed hoodies that are black and white and he's packed a few pairs of jeans to go with it. hero packed some joggers and t-shirt's for pyjamas, he's not used to sleeping in pyjamas but he'll take it all off when he gets into bed.

i've packed my clothes as well, heros put our suitcase in the car - we're taking the range rover because it can fit that massive fucking suitcase, feels like we've packed the whole house in there. i'm wearing a loose grey jumper with leggings, i've been living in jumpers and leggings this winter because it's all i feel comfortable in.
"come on adam" i shout and i hear his footsteps coming down the stairs, he brings his little teddy which warms my heart. i put adams hat, scarf and gloves on and then i put his coat on - it's snowing outside and even though it's hot inside the house, i am not having him getting ill.
i put my coat on and then get in the car; the cold air hits my skin as i step outside and adam gets into the car, i lock the house door and then get into the car. it's freezing.

hero's already in the car and he's got the heater on so it's not bad when we get in the car.
"let's gooo" he shouts as he drives to my moms house.
i'm excited to spend tonight with my family.

-

we're at my moms house and the house is filled with family, adam is playing josh and hayden.
the only one of my cousins who is married, olivia is here with her husband - benjamin, they have three boys, they're all playing with adam and the rest. it's nice seeing them all playing.

jack is here with liam and i'm so happy to see them both, hero is talking to them and i head to the kitchen where my mom is with george and my aunties and uncles.
"hello" i say to my mom, kissing her on the cheek.
"oh you're pregnant again?" my aunt regina asks me
"uh yeah with twins" i tell her, everyone looks amazed - not sure what's so amazing about that i mean i'm carrying them not her. my aunts and uncles are all judgemental and like to back chat.

i go back into the living room where hero, jack and liam are sitting. some of my cousins are sitting in here, they're all girls coincidentally and they're all staring at hero, none of them have boyfriends or anything and i know hero's trying to ignore it but if ANYONE would like to say anything to my man, hands are getting thrown.
"how's the baby mamaaaa" liam asks me rubbing my belly which makes me chuckle. liam and jack are so alike and i'm happy that jack found someone.

i look up at the clock and it's only 1pm, the christmas tree is huge - since the ceiling is so high my mom thought she would get a huge tree, it's beautifully decorated and there's loads of presents underneath it. christmas music plays and the sound of everyone taking makes me smile and realise why i love christmas so much.

liam, jack and hero are talking, i'm not really paying attention to whatever they're saying but what i am paying attention to is the group of girls drooling over my fiancé.
i get up to go to the kitchen, to grab a drink.
"anyone want a drink?" i ask the other three.
"shall i get it for you baby?" hero asks me and he pulls me to sit back down, he's so cute.
"grab me a coke" jack says to hero
"can i have a bottle of water" i tell him, as he stands up i lift my arms up at him and he leans down and kisses me.

"they keep looking at hero" liam tells me like i don't already know
"someone's getting angry" jack adds and i kick him playfully.
"shut up" i reply and hero comes back with my water.
i rest my head on his shoulder as we all talk.

luke and alexa have just arrived and everyone says hello to them and to their baby oliver, he's adorable, they go into the kitchen where all my mom, george and the rest of the "older" people are.
-

we're all having cookies and milk, adam is with hayden and josh and the others - he hasn't come to us, well he did once, he came and hugged hero and i and then ran off. i find it adorable that he's having fun. i guess this was a good idea. since it's late, everyone's in their pyjamas - my mom got everyone matching pyjamas which i LOVE because everyone has the same pair but we all have our initials at the back of it - my mom got mine with "JFT" instead of langford and that warmed my heart but when i get married i'm keeping langford and then i'm taking hero's last name as well.

all the kids are sleeping in the living room, my mom brought a load of air mattress  and blankets and pillows so they're all sleeping in there. and then all my aunties, uncles, my cousins and the rest are all sleeping in the other living room thing, my moms house is huge - she moved out from the one where we grew up in and brought this with george, i must say it's beautiful. my mom has brought so many blankets, pillows, air beds - i can't imagine how much it all costed.

hero and i sleeping in our usual room as is george and mom. my mom didn't want me on an air mattress when i'm pregnant, jack and liam are sleeping in our room but on an air mattress and then alexa, luke and oliver are sleeping in their usual room - they don't stay here often but she still has a room. oliver has adams old crib so he'll be okay.

slowly everyone heads upstairs but my whore cousins, emma, charlotte and harley are all downstairs - the rest of their whore group went to bed. they keep sticking their ass out and pulling their top down like hero is going to look, i find it hilarious to be honest that they are that desperate for his attention.
hero had adam sitting on his lap until adam ran upstairs to go to sleep, i honestly have never seen him so excited to go sleep - it's probably because he's with his uncles and his cousins.

"i'm going upstairs" i tell hero and he slaps my ass as i get up, there's hardly anyone in the room apart from liam and the whores. liam and hero said they're going to come up when jack and i have sorted the room out. i walk up the stairs and when i'm at the top i'm completely out of breath. jacks done it all already, i go back downstairs for some reason and get hero and liam.

i see charlotte trying to talk to hero, hero just laughs in her face. i go into the room and hero and liam get up, as they leave the room - i look the whore group up and down.
"he is ENGAGED" i remind them.
i walk out the room and i hear them scoff. oh lord they better not try me tomorrow.