s e v e n t e e n

josephine is at my house, we're in my bedroom and we're watching a movie. she's staying over tonight, she hasn't stayed at my house for ages and i'm excited.
right now, i'm on fortnite and josephine is listening to music on the speakers and reading a book.
she's in my hoodie and she looks so beautiful, i wore one of my champion hoodies before i gave it to her - i sprayed my perfume on it because she loves it. i really do think i'm in love with her.

i'm still playing fortnite and jo keeps saying she's bored, i told her to come and play but she said no. i'm gonna get her to play one day.
"oh for fucks sake" i say and slam my controller onto my desk. i sit next to where josephine is sitting and she just looks at me and laughs, she thinks it's funny that i get so angry over a game.
"it's not funny" i mumble, pulling her body toward me.
i look over at her and she's biting her bottom lip, fuck she's so hot.
i cant lie, jo has turned me on so many fucking times and i don't want to pressure her into something she doesn't want to do or something she's going to regret later. she thinks that i'm not a virgin and she doesn't believe that i am but i really am, i've never had sex with a girl - which is surprising but it's true.

josephine climbs onto my lap and presses herself onto me.
her face looks so innocent but she knows what she's doing.
she knows exactly what she's doing.

soon after, we're in an intense make out session and i have no top on. i mean it's not a big deal that i don't have a top on but it's just. i kiss her neck slowly, moving down. i get to the collar of the hoodie and she looks at me and rolls her eyes. josephine takes the hoodie off and my heart is racing. she's got a black tank top on and the tightest shorts. fuck. her tits are huge.

i move my mouth down to her chest and suck on her breast, leaving a dark red mark on her. i look up at her and she's smirking at me.  i cup her breasts in my hand and squeeze them gently. jo lets out a slight moan and if i wasn't turned on before, i sure am now. i cant quite believe what we're doing but i would never think that josephine would do this with me.

my hands move down to the waistband of her shorts and i look up at josephine.
"are you okay, we can stop if you want" i ask, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
"i-it's fine, i'm just nervous because i haven't done anything like this" she replied innocently
"are you sure?" i ask
"i am sure hero" she reassures me.
i don't want to pressure her into anything but she seems okay.

my hands dive into her shorts and fuck she is so wet.
"you're so fucking wet" i mumble.
jo moans again.
fuck she's so hot.